Chapter 5

Victoria Justice as Alice.
..................

Alice POV

The thud and yelling that i was hearing was over. I felt like i was in the cloud. Someone was shaking me. But who? I was alone in the cell, right?

I touched my chest while my eyes were still closed. I was not feeling that constricting pain anymore.

My wolf was ordering me in my head to wake up. My wolf.... it has been years since she spoke to me. I was tortured and beaten so much that I had lost contact with my wolf. Then, what has changed.

Why does my wolf seem happy and..... relieved?

I opened my eyes slowly and felt that I was above the ground level. Grey eyes were staring back at me.

" Mi amor", he mumbled slowly. He mumbled? I heard him mumble? My wolf must really be awake right now, that's why my senses are heightened otherwise I would not have heard his voice.

His voice is so silvery. I want to hear more of his voice.

Grey eyes..... wait.... what's happening?

Get back on track Alice.

Yes, when you stay alone for so many years you can get the habit of speaking to yourself.

" who..who are you ?" I asked him hoarsely but with a scared tone.

My throat was so dry, it has been months since I last spoke to someone. Women were not allowed to speak.

I felt the tingles wherever his arms held me. That felt so calming to my body. My wolf and heart already trusted him but my mind was conflicted.

" Mate. You're my mate mi amor. " he spoke word by word slowly as if he was afraid I will fall unconscious again.

" Mate." I repeated. The one that I was waiting for. My knight in shining armor.

"you came ...." to save me, i completed the phrase in my mind as I felt my eyes tearing.

"Yes, I need you. Will you come with me? I promise I will never hurt you." He asked while looking at me and trying to assure me.

Can i go with him?

" I'm broken....." my voice trailed while tears flowed down my cheeks.

" Those are just the past mi amor. I am also broken. We will just work on fixing each other. You are perfect for me. Come with me please" he pleaded me.

All the males that I have been surrounded with from the past 15 years, have all been ruthless. They did not even spare their mates.

But mamma had said that i should cherish my mate and love him always. He cannot hurt me right.

I was running my thoughts on all the possibilities. But did i really have any possibility? I did not want to stay here any longer.

My mate, my wolf howled at that, i have a mate. He was my last hope.

" Yes." I whispered to him. He looked at me with confusion in the eyes for a second then he realised that i agreed to come with him.

He gave me a breath taking smile. I could do anything for that smile. I was falling for him without even knowing him well.

It was the power and pull of the mate bond. The little knowledge that I had about mates was finally being very helpful.
.............
And there they had their first convo.....