Chapter 11

The best moments are in the arms of your lover.

                 ........................................................

Alice pov

For the first time in years i had slept peacefully like a baby  the whole night without any nightmares.  I lifted my hands to stretch and turned to my left. There he was, my mate still sleeping. Aaron looks so handsome even asleep.
He looked so innocent. How can such a huge man look innocent Alice. He looks deliciously sexy. My wolf retorted in my mind.
His lips were slightly parted. He looked like a greek god. His features were so sharp. His grey eyes..... his lips. The same lips that had kissed me yesterday.
I touched my lips  and closed my eyes as i remembered the moments  we had spent yesterday on the balcony.
I was ready to be his fully and i wanted to accept my responsibilities as a luna. But i did not know how to tell him that.

"Hhhmmmmmm.."

"Good morn...." Ohhhhh i thought he was awake when he made that sound but he just pulled me closer to his chest  and continued to sleep while i was caged in his arms.
Wow , he sure was heavy sleeper.

I pushed my hands under the cover and touched his back. He was ripped with muscles. I dragged my hand lower.

"Ohh lord" He was wearing only a little piece of cloth, only his boxer. I removed my hands quickly from his body. But he grabbed it.

"Done with the exploration amora. I was liking the feeling of your hand on  me."
He said to me and he opened his eyes slowly and smiled.

God this is so embarrassing. What should i say to him now?

Aaron is our mate. He is ours only. My wolf said to me. But that was not so helpful to overcome the blush that flushed on my face.

"Hmmm.... good morning" i said to him shyly. Those were the only appropriate words that i could think of.

"Good morning.  How did you sleep?" He chuckled and  rolled. I was now on top of him. He was playing with my hair. I loved the sensation of his fingers in my hair. And it would be even better when his fingers will roam on our body. My wolf said. God, please purify my mind..... actually purify my wolf please!

I cleared my throat and told him
"I slept really well. I didn't get any nightmares for the first time "

"I told you we will chase away all our demons"  he rolled and i was below him.

He looked at me in the eyes. His arms were at both sides of my head. My heart was thundering in my chest not from fear but just a simple touch from him was enough to make me wet because of the mate pull. He woke up every part of me.
He leaned closer and we kissed. I felt him smile through the kiss. Our tongues fought for control but of course he won. Who can win against an alpha mate after all and i didn't regret it one bit. He trailed kisses to the side of my neck and i felt his right hand slowly getting under my shirt. He palmed my left breast with his hand while still giving me open mouth kisses on my neck. It felt amazing.

"Ahhh..." My body trembled with the sensation of his hand on me. He had bitten my neck but it was not painful. I liked it. Then he reached my weak spot. He lifted his head and looked at me. His wolf had surfaced his eyes were almost black. He was asking my permission to mark me. I touched the side of his face with my hand and nodded. He kissed my neck again. I closed my eyes and arched my back as he flicked my nipple.
He reached my weak spot again at the space where my neck  met my shoulder, i felt his canines elongate. He pierced my skin. I gripped his shoulders tightly and cried as tears flowed down my face. It hurt. It hurt a lot but then i felt pleasure rushing through my core. He sank his canine deeper and retreated only when he  tasted my blood. He licked the wound to seal the bond. My soul belonged to him now. He lifted his head to look at me but my vision was blurred and i felt drowsy. I felt drained. The marking had  worn me out. I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

When i woke up the sun was up bright in the sky. It was already noon and my mate was nowhere to be seen. I touched the mark and winced. It was still sensitive. I rushed to the bathroom and checked the mark on the mirror. The mark was already taking the form of a wolf with a moon. It looked so beautiful, so picturesque. The wolf was grey like that of Aaron. I touched it and i felt a tingling sensation. It was already making me wet.

"Amora...." i jumped when i heard his voice suddenly behind me.
He clasped my waist. His hands rested on my belly while he took in my scent. His nose was directly on the mark. That was a typical habit of a male wolf.

"I can feel it when you touch the mark amora. I can also read your thoughts now. We are connected."

I pouted.
"But i can't read yours. That's unfair" I sulked and looked at him sadly.
He bit my lower lip between his teeth.

Hmmm that has turned me on completely. Let me out. Said my horney wolf.
Before i could say anything to my wolf, she had taken complete control of my whole body and  pushed me at the very back of her mind.
........................
Alice and her wolf have two different personalities just like that of Aaron.