Chapter 7

Alice pov

His wolf is so huge. My wolf is eager to play with his.

"He looks so good and he's only ours " Alice's wolf spoke in her mind.

" When he will realise how broken i am he will not want us anymore " I told  my wolf sadly.
Who will want such a broken girl and ruin his own reputation and that also an alpha.

He nudged me with his nose to tell me to climb on his back as he couldn't mind link me. I haven't been acceptedin his pack yet. I turned around one last time to look at my old  pack house. I would not be here anymore but this was where i had once lived with my parents.

" Mum and dad i wish you were here" i closed my eyes and said silently in my mind.

I climbed on his wolf's back. His wolf was so tall that my feet could not even touch the soil anymore.
He started to run slowly at first then he speeded up his pace.

I have started to trust this unknown guy. Yes, i don't even know his name.
I was lost in my thoughts.
The cold wind was hitting my face. Fearing that i might fall down, i hugged his neck. His fur was so soft and felt good.
"Close your eyes and enjoy the moment Alice. This will not happen again. There are better girls than you in his pack. He will not want you. It may be just an infatuation that he has right now" i told myself.

I didn't even know when i fell asleep. I couldn't feel his wolf running anymore.

"Mum, mum, muuummmm…….wake up" i cried.

 I woke up, gasping for air.
I was in a room,on a bed?
But how and when?
We were still in the forest, right?
He ran into the room and came to the bed. He checked to see if i was fine. His arms were soon enveloping me. It has been years since someone had last hugged me; 15 years ago mum was the last one to do this.
I couldn't stop myself. I sobbed while holding on his neck firmly as if he might disappear. I cried for the lost of my family. I cried that my mate has found me. I was finally free
He didn't stop me. I cried until i had no more tears left to sob while he was stroking my back.

I have found my heaven on earth and i don't want to lose it. I don't want to stop feeling like this. I will follow my heart.
If he will still want me after hearing everything…….