Chapter 9

True love is hard to find and when you find it, don't let go of it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
..............................................................................................................................................................
Alice pov

"I lost my parents in a rogue attack. I was only 3 years old.... my mother died while saving me" you can do it Alice, i kept on telling myself. No more crying. He has the right to know and thank god, he didn't stop me once until i told him everything otherwise i would have broken down. it was so hard to relive those moments again. They were still so fresh in mind.

"I was the only one who made it out of it, the only survivor. My mother had..... hidden me inside  a closet... she... she was lying on the floor dead.... her body was not the same..... her eyes were open but lifeless.... this is what i always dream of.... of when i tried to shake her and wake her up but she didn't response. She didn't hear my voice. Instead, the rogues came and they took me with them. I was so weak. I couldn't stop them. I had been living in that dungeon since then. Day by day the cells were filled with more women and children that the rogues had kidnapped from other packs. We were all tortured, beaten and starved. They had no mercy for even their mates. There was a woman next to my cell; Martha. She was like a mother to me. She talked to me and helped me sleep when i couldn't. She was there for me for twelve years. When i reached fifteen years old i shifted for the first time. She was there for me. She said that my wolf was special. The rogues shouldn't know about me. So we had hidden the fact that i could shift. But soon the guards had  found out. They used... they used to force me to shift and they would beat me... beat me until i lost all contact with my wolf." His hands were stroking my back again.

"Martha couldn't do anything as they took us out on the training ground to beat us and would bring us back in the cells. They said that they needed a way to let out all there anger. We were a punching bag for them. The day soon came when i was not only beaten anymore but... but they ra... raped me repeatedly. They would sedate me and i couldn't stop them. My limbs were like dead in an still alive body. One night a guard had wanted to have his way with me. Martha was with me in the same cell. She tried to stop him and... and they killed her too. That night I lost another mother..... I'm broken and tainted. I'm not worthy of you and your pack" I said to him while sobbing.

Then he said the words that my heart was longing for.
"You're not broken amora. You're perfect for me. I am falling for you. My wolf and i adore you. You have survived all these. They've made you stronger. You're a perfect luna. Don't doubt yourself. I've also lost my parents in a rogues attack. My beta Stephan and I were brought up by Alpha Bramston in his pack. He was the one who took care of the pack and he handed over the pack to me again when i first shifted." Said Aaron.

He lifted my chin with his fingers and looked at me in my eyes. I saw love. This man loved me.

"I have also had a rough past amora. But how about we let go of our past and work on brightening our future. Do you accept me as your mate mi amor?" How could anyone ever deny this man. How could i say no to him when he was so patient to me. I did not want to live alone anymore. Yes, i want my mate with me.

"Yes... i want to start afresh with you. No more sorrows. No more pain. We will not look back again. We will have a fresh start and focus on each other only." I told him confidently.
I trusted him more than i trusted myself.

" I'm also falling for you.... heck, i love you actually. I accept you as my mate" i said to him with a huge smile on my face. Without giving him time to say anything i jumped on him i hugged him with all my strength.

"I have a mate" i said out loud more to myself.
"Yes I'm yours amora" Aaron said.