Chapter 8

Let go of your past and take control of your present.
Elsa
...................................

Aaron pov

" Is luna okay?" Asked Stephan worridly.

My pack was really welcoming when they saw me arriving with her in my arms. They wanted to celebrate the arrival of our luna and our victory over the rogues but I knew she was not ready yet.

"She is still asleep in my room. She is so beautiful and perfect" Aaron said dreamily as he thought of his mate sprawled on his bed.

"You know what?.....I've just realised i don't even know her name" i told Stephan. How can I be so dumb? We haven't even introduced ourselves properly yet.

"Hahahaha….. this is so typically you Aaron" Stephan said while laughing.

"Mum,mum,muuuuummmmm……... wake up"
They heard a sudden yelling from his room. It's her voice. Something must have happened to her.

"Mate" my wolf roared possesively.

My wolf had taken over. We cannot bear our mate getting hurt.

I rushed out of my office and hurried to my room with Stephan following along.

There she was on the bed tossing around and gasping for air.  

I rushed to her to see if she was hurt. She was okay. I had to do this to assure my wolf that she was fine. Only then i got control back of my body.

I lifted her into my lap and hugged her. She was so tiny.

"Mi amor it's okay you're safe. It was just a nightmare. You're here with me now" i whispered in her ears and she open her eyes.

As soon as our eyes connected, she hugged me like her life depended on it and cried her heart out. It felt like she cried for hours while i held her in my arms and ran my fingers on her hair. I knew that only my touch would be able to calm her and her wolf.

My heart broke into pieces seeing her in pain like this.

"I'm sorry" she told me while trying to pull away from me.

But little did she know that I will never let her pull away. I liked her in my arms always. It contended my wolf.

"Shhh…. don't be. It's okay amora. I'm with you now" I told her. She could let it all out on me. I would not stop her.

"Can i ask you something" she asked me softly as if she was scared thati would snap at her.

Her voice was still so melodious after crying so much. She was really my angel.

I nodded at her in response as she was looking at me. "You can ask me anything mi amor."

She lowered her head and blushed. I wondered what did she wanted to know that got her to blush so much.
And there she asked the question that I forgot to ask.

" what's your name?" She lifted her head and stared at me when I didn't tell her.

My wolf was happy that our mate wanted to know us more.

"Aaron…. and yours?"

"Aaron" she repeated my name unconsciously out loud. That brought a smile on my lips.

My name sounded so good on her lips.

I wondered how her lips would taste.

Heck, that has to wait. My wolf is really diverting my mind.

Yes, I can always blame my wolf, as my wolf and I are one.

"Hmmmm… I mean my name is Alice" she said when she realised that she didn't tell me her name.

"Alice" I repeated just like she did to my name. She looked at me in the eyes. I was lost in her chocolaty brown eyes until she spoke again.

She looked scared. What was troubling her?

"I want to tell you everything about me" she told me slowly as she lowered her head and stared at her hands. 

"You don't have to. Forget about your past" I told her. Her past didn't matter to me. I didn't want her to relive all those moments.

"I want to" she said. She was adamant in telling me everything. I didn't want to stop her as I knew that she had to get it all out.

I nodded to her. I held her and she was back on my laps with my arms around her. I wanted her to feel safe with me.

..........

Will Aaron still love Alice after knowing everything about  her?