Chapter 16

"Arhhh….. Aaron i can't sleep. Your pups are keeping me awake." I said while shaking Aaron and trying to wake him up.

"What happened? Did your water break? Oh my god the baby is coming. Come on lets go to the pack doctor."

"Aaron… Look at me." I said to him while holding both sides of his face with my hands. Even the most powerful alpha does panick when his wife is heavily pregnant.
Yes four and a half months have already gone by. Two more weeks and our pups would be with us. Wolf's pregnancy are only five months because the pups develop very quickly.

He looked at me and smile while he scratched the back of his neck nervously. I know all his habits now. We were already married for four months after all.

"I'm sorry amora… I'm just so excited to meet our pups."

"My back hurts. Your pups are playing drums in my belly. Talk to them. They only listen to your voice. It's like they don't care about their mumma at all."

"Well this daddy does care about you a lot amora" yes he has daddy kink thanks to me and...Lara?
Well it was all because of the conversation that i had with Lara three months ago in the kitchen.
Lara was telling me how Stephan liked to be a dominant when they are in bed and how he likes her to call him daddy. Well me and Lara are best friends so of course we have bedroom talks as well.

That same night when Aaron was eating my pussy i was so lost in the pleasure that i called him daddy while i came.

"Ahhhh....daddy...don't stop"

"What did you call me?"

"Aa...Aaron it.. was just a slip of the tongue…"

"I liked it…  I didn't know you wanted to be my princesa mi amor. Call me daddy when we tangle princesa" he said and bit my clit.

"Princesa...Amora… Amora" Aaron said and brought me back from my reverie.

"Hmmmm"

"What happened?  What were you thinking?... i don't like it when you block me out of your thoughts i feel.. so left out" he looked so cute wgen he pouted. He doesn't seem like the big bad alpha at all.

"Well daddy how about you take care of your princesa ...estoy mojado para ti."(im wet for you) yes Lara has been teaching me spanish also because some of the pack members coul6dn't speak in english.

Aaron turned me to him and kissed me as he can't get on top of me anymore. I had a huge belly now.
I got on top of him while he kissed my neck and my mark while he pumped a finger into me.

"Aaron...I'm cumming"

"Cum for daddy"

After my high i slid my body lower until my mouth was close to his rod. Yes he can't fuck our pussy anymore but daddy can still fuck our mouth. Well that was my wolf. The doctor has prohibiten us to have sex because my body was preparing itself for the delivery.

"You don't have to do it princesa"he said to me while i took him into my mouth. He didn't want our pups to taste his sperm.

"But i want to" i pouted.

"But i will not come in your mouth amora"

I nodded to him with a bright smile and got into work.
I bobbed and deep throat him until he was close then he pushed my head away and cum on my breast. yes so what if he can't cum in us. We can still have his cum on us. My wolf is crazy.

After our lovemaking i fell asleep again on his chest.

I woke up in the morning to the sounds of whispering.
Aaron was talking to the pups while he rubbed my belly.
"Good morning my pups. How are you guys today. Are you taking care of your sister. Give her some space okay and enough food also to grow up like you big guys. Don't trouble mummy a lot. You guys will soon be with us. I can't wait to see you guys." He kissed my belly and went to the bathroom.  We were are having triplets, two boys and one girl. I'm already sure that our daughter will be a daddy's girl. Our first son will be the future alpha of the pack.
I checked Aaron's mind and it was open to me. Yes we can block each others out of our mind when we want.
I could see whatever Aaron was doing. He was wasging his luscious body. How can i miss this chance now?

"Can i come and help you shower love" i asked him through the mind link.

"Ohhh with pleasure mi amor"

I got up from the bed with a little difficulty and went to the bathroom. I made sure to wake up at the same time as Aaron in the morning as i couldn't really do much with my huge belly, three pups are growing in me after all.
Aaron had to shower me everyday and also help me walk down the stairs.
We were not living at the pack house anymore. Aaron wanted our kids to grow up in a house that they could be completely free. So we were living in Aaron's parents house and we were neighbours with Stephan and Lara. Lara has already given birth to three handsome boys. They looked like a perfect mix of their parents.

When we were done showering, Aaron helped me dress up and we walked to the kitchen together.
I sat at the kitchen island and watched my husband cook a delicious breakfast for me. I didn't have many cravings unfortunately as i really wanted to experience those cravings like other pregnant women had and wake my husband in the middle of the night for some olives or something. But that was not the case for me. However i did wake Aaron up in the middle of the night almost four times a week for sex. I was like a sex crazed woman and a super horny woman and my husband didn't complain one bit.

Come on daddy wouldn't deny his princesa anything especially sex. Yup that was my wolf again. My wolf is hornier than me but when it came to our pups she was even more protective than me. If anyone tried to touch my belly to feel the pups she would snap at people except Aaron. I had to keep a close eye on my wolf's mind. With the days of my labour getting closer she was always on alert.

"Mi amor where are you lost?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking about our pups."

"I can't wait to see them. Well momma don't starve my pups. You should eat. Breakfast is ready."

"Can you feed me please? I'm feeling drained."

"Of course. "

"Do you want to watch something?"he asked as we walked together in the living room to watch the tv amd eat.

"Hmmmm the Big Bang theory. A little of sheldon will surely make me feel good."

"That's not fair. You want to watch another man."

"Awwww you're my favourite man on earth my love."

"I love you" he said to me as i sat on his lap so that he could feed me.

"I love you more with all my heart, my mind, my soul and my wolf."

"Open" he said to me as he placed a forkful of scrambled eggs in front of my mouth. We ate together as we watch the young sheldon argue with his brother. Oh how i love to watch this and Sheldon is so intelligent.

"Amora i have some pack matters to take care of but there will be some guards outside . I will leave when Lara will be here. Let me know if you need anything okay and please don't walk much, your feet are swollen." I haven't been able to shift into my wolf since three months as it could be dangerous for the pups.

I leaned to Aaron and kissed him.

"Honey I'm home" that's Lara. She was as crazy as me with no fear of our alpha.

"The babies are at my mother's place. I need some girls time. They kept me awake all night. They only need me for my milk. They love their father more than me you know."she complained as she reached us. Stephan was behind her with a goofy smile on his face. He adored his pups.

"Hi Lara" i said to her.

"Ohhh i didn't say hi. Hahah i forgot. The pups are driving me crazy. Well hi Alice. Hi Aaron. Well Aaron you can go now i will be with Alice. Don't worry i will take care of her. " she turned to Stephan and kissed him on his lips and pushed him out of the door while i laughed at them. She really needed some girls time.

"Hey don't laugh at me. Alpha you should also leave before i push you too out." Lara said Aaron with a seriousness in her voice.

"Hey you can't push me out of my house" Aaron said to her playfully.

"Wanna see me do it alpha? I want to be with my friend alone. No boys please."

"Too late my wife is already pregnant with my two of boys inside her. So you girls won't really be having a girly time" he said to her loudly while leaving.

They bicker like kids. I knew Aaron loved Lara like a sister. It's fun to watch them argue.

Suddenly i felt an agonising pain in my lower belly. I looked down and i saw that……..