Chapter 13

Aaron pov

That day when we got out of the room to head downstairs to the kitchen everyone who passed by Alice and I, they looked at us with respect and bowed their heads. They could smell my scent all over Alice. She was now the rightful luna of my pack. My luna.

It was already time for dinner. We had stayed in the room the whole day. We made love from dawn to dusk. Alice's body was covered with love bites and i was so proud of it. She was mine.

When we reached the kitchen Stephan was there with his mate Lara.

"Finally the love birds are out of their cage. What did you break in the room alpha?" Stephan asked me with a teasing smirk.

"Don't tease them" Lara told Stephan while hitting his shoulder gently.

"Hi luna. I'm Lara" she said to Alice and bowed.

"Hi. Call me Alice please." Alice said shyly.

"Amora, this is Stephan my beta and best friend. Lara is his mate" i introduced Alice to them. Amora smiled at them.

We all sat and had our dinner together while Stephan and i discussed some pack matters Alice and Lara would giggle every now and then, whispering as if we couldn't already hear what they were saying through the mind link. I'm glad Alice has found a friend.

After dinner, we went outside in the backyard of the pack house. A bonfire was set. We do this every once in a while to gather the pack and spend some time together. We preferred to live like a family and i didn't want them to respect me out of fear only but i wanted their love also.

I took Alice's hand and walked to the middle of the crowd. They were all waiting for their alpha to talk so that they can start the music.

"My family as you already know i have found my mate. Alice is a lovely woman." I turned to Alice and looked at her in the eye while i continued to talk.

"Alice I'm the luckiest man alive to have found you. You are perfect for me and the perfect Luna for my pack. I adore you. Do you accept to be the luna of this pack and pledge your loyalty to this pack only? "

"Yes, i accept to be the luna and to serve this pack with all my life and with complete loyalty" she said in return confidently.

The pack members released a shout of victory and appreciation towards Alice. They have all accepted her.
I raised my hand to silent the pack for a while for i wasn't done yet. I got and one knew and took the left hand of Alice while my right hand fisted in my pocket looking fof the ring.

"Alice i want to spend my whole life with you. I wamt to grow old with you. I want you to be the one that i wake up to every morning. You're the reason of my heartbeat. You're the mother of my nine children that we we thankfully very soon have."I said to her happily. I heard a whistle and undoubtedly that was from none other than Stephan.

"Amora will you marry me?"

She lunged on my neck while laughing and crying at the same time.

"Yes yes yes Aaron"

She made me the happiest man alive.
I slipped the diamond ring on her finger and kissed her pationately without caring that we were surrounded.

The pack congratulated us and the party had begun with a blast.

We ate and danced until midnight. It was a full moon. We shifted into our wolves and ran to the nearby river. As the Alpha i ran in front of the pack with my luna beside me and the pack members followed us. Only the children, unmated wolves and some guards had remained behind to guard the pack borders.

I turned my neck and looked at my mate as we ran. Her brown wolf was almost as big as mine which was unsual. Only the alphas were this big.

She was special. That's what Martha had told her right. My wolf said.

Her brown wolf turned and looked at me. The moonlight sparkled in her eye.

When we reached the river i jumped on her wolf and she laid on her back with her belly in the front.
I buried my nuzzle deep in the fur of her neck and smelled her. I licked her face and her mouth. Yes that was how wolves would kiss.

All the mated wolves were nearby playing and mating. The full moon was sacred for us and we had made it a ritual to thank god for giving us our mate and then we would mate under the full moon.

Alice turned to looked at the others all mating. She turned to me and blushed. Her ears were flung down.

"Amora we will not do it if you're uncomfortable here" i told her through the mind link.

"No i don't want to disrespect the moon. Besides we are all one family.  They are not strangers...and...nobody is staring at us evryone is busy with their mates"

I got up from her and stopped her from standing with my one of my paws on her. I bended my neck and sniffed her womanhood. She was wet. I licked her and she whimpered.

"Don't move."

"Aaron.... i want you now please..  dont tease me"

I licked her slowly some more and let her stand. We was on all four now. I got behind her and positioned myself at her womanhood, well right now it was at her she-wolfhood. I stood on my two back legs while my front legs were around her. I pushed myself into her and i heard her whimper again in my mind.

"Did i hurt you amora"

"No i want more "

I smiled. I liked this side of her. Her wolf was not shyful at all.

I thrusted in and out of her at a fast pace and soon we were lost in our lovemaking. It was like we were the only ones there.
Soon she came with her legs shaking. I was about to pull out of her  as, if i came into her in my wolf form under a full moon she was bound to be pregnant with my pups.

"Don't pull out. I want you to come in me. I want our pups."

Well she kept on making me the happiest person today.

I thrusted into her some more and splashed my sperm into her and her body trembled with another mini orgasm.