two

Draco

Ha- potter ran out of the great hall after that Weasley thing kissed him. I would be lying if I said that I did not feel a ping on jealously as she did. "Draco" Pansy said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "I talked to Harry before" I was surprised when she called him harry.

"Oh why?" I asked trying to hide my surprise. She let out a long sigh before looking me dead in the eye. "I'm done hating him, I know you feel the same Draco" I just looked at her so she continued."I might try to be friends with him"

I was speechless, she really as gonna be nice to Potter. After changing the topic I soon walked out of the great hall and made my way to potions.

I bumped into someone making them fall to the ground. I looked down to see Harry. I could not help but look him up and down. His hair was slightly more messy then normal, his green eyes looked rather tired and sad. He had grew in to his robes slightly but they still hung lose around him.

Wow I thought. "Wow what" he asked confused. "I didn't say anything potter" I spat.

'Why am I so mean to him' I mentally yelled at my self. 'Yeah why are you' harry said except his lips didn't move.

I walked past him and down the corridor. 'That was weird' Harry's voice said in my head. 'Potter can we hear each others thoughts?' I asked yeah.... It was Harry's voice again. I turned around to see him looking at me with wide eyes. 'What is going on?' Harry asked. 'No clue'

I walked up to him "What do we do" I asked out loud. "No idea" he answered. "Well let's go to Dumbledore I don't need you knowing what I'm thinking" I said harshly, instantly hating my self for it. Harry smiled knowing what I just thought.

We walked into Dumbledores office, he was sat behind his desk reading, he looked up at us clearly confused as to why me and Harry were together.

"Hello boys, how can I help you?" He asked. Harry was about to talk but I cut him off, "Why can me and Harry hear each others thoughts?" I snapped. 'He called me harry' he thought. I looked over at him to see his cheeks pink.

"You can hear each others thoughts?" Dumbledore asked making sure he heard right, this time it was harry who snapped at the old man. "Well thats what he said!" Dumbledore was taken back by Harry's out burst. "Well, this normally means.... No it couldn't be....." Dumbledore said, more to him self. "What?!" Me and Harry asked at the same time. "You two are mates" he said looking us dead in the eye. My jaw dropped as did Harry's. We looked at each other in complete shock. I could never be mates with Potter!

'Do you think he's joking?' I asked 'no' was all harry thought back before speaking again. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm more then sure my boy, it only makes sense, you thought you had always hated each other....." He trailed off. 'Let's go' I thought, harry nodded his head and said goodbye to Dumbledore.

'Thank god it's not Ginny' I heard harry think. 'I thought you loved her' he looked up at me after my thought. 'well I did but she UGH she- I just can't stand her' he thought clearly angry.

'So I'm better than her?' I asked. 'Of course your better than anyone' my eyes went wide at his response. His cheeks burnt red. "I- I m- mean" he said out loud. 'Don't worry potter I'll say the same about you' he looked up at me his green eyes wide. I just smiled.

Me and Harry walked around the school grounds talking, well should I say more thinking. We were talking about how sorry we were for what we said/done in the past.

'We better go to lunch harry' I thought looking at him. 'Okay, wait are we on a first name bases now Draco?' I smiled my name is his voice was wonderful. 'Yes harry we are, that's honestly the less weird thing that has happened today' 'well your not wrong' he thought.

By now we were close to the great hall. 'You first' harry thought knowing we can't walk in together or people will make up random thing as to why we did. 'Wow what a gentlemen' I joked as I walked in. Harry soon walked in after and sat next to
wea- Ron.

'Oi harry the cow is coming' I thought as he sat down. His head shot over to the door to see Ginny standing there a big smile on her face when she seen harry. 'Oh hell' harry thought as his eyes went wide.

The rest of the day I heard Harry's thoughts. Most of them he was fighting with him self if he should brake up with Ginny or not.