14

Ginnys pov

He fell onto me, luckily he was rather light and easy to carry away to the room where I had planned to put him until harry either: hates draco for being gone for so long or, loses feelings or, decides that there is no way to get draco back.

I tied him up and taped his mouth shut even tho the room was sound proof.

➶➶➶➶➶ × ➷➷➷➷➷

Harry's pov

I sighed, draco was taking to long.

"I'm gonna go look for him" I told my friends getting up

"I'm coming mate!" Ron said as he got up.

We looked around all the classrooms but he wasnt there, we looked in all the bathrooms and even out on the quidditch pitch, still no draco.

"Maybe talk to him through your mind?" Ron said as I collapsed on to the floor in a corridor.

"I have! He wont reply"

"Maybe hes asleep? We havent looked in the slytherin common room or his dorm yet" ron said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up. But as I expected he wasnt there. I started to panic, draco would never just run off like this. Something must of happened to him!

Harry?! Dracos voice suddenly said in my head. He sounded panicked and scared

Draco! Where are you?!

I dont know. I'm tied up in a dark room

Hold up. I'm already looking for you!

I ran out of the room and went to the twins.

"Hey guys! Yknow how I gave you the map back at the start of the year?" I said once I had found them in the gryffindor common room

"Yeah!" They both said looking at me confused.

"Mind if I use it for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll go get it" George said getting up and running up the stairs. Ginny walked into the common room and Ron gave be a hard poke in the ribs

"I bet you 50 gallons she has something to do with draco disappearing!" He whispered. I jumped to my feet and walked over to her, ron was right, she was a selfish girl and most likely was the reason draco was gone.

"Hey ginny!" I said sitting next to her. She blushed and looked down at her hands

"Hello harry" she replied giggling a little.

"How have you been?" I asked trying to start up some conversation. As this was happening George came back down the stairs with the map, ron snatched it from him before he could bring it to me so Ginny didn't know.

"Alright" she said smiling. I decided to see how far I could get with this and act like I hate draco, just to see what she would say.

"Have you seen draco?" I asked. Her face dropped and she suddenly looked rather angry.

"No" she snapped. I tried to hide my smile and rolled my eyes

"I hate him" I said simply, I tried my hardest to make it seem real and not a complete lie, it seemed to have worked. Ron and the twins snuck out of the portrait hole, ron pointing at the map and mouthing "we'll go find him".

"You do?" She asked surprised

"Oh yeah. Hes a bloody git!" I said. I couldn't think of something else to say. I wanted to run out and beat ron and the twins to where dracos was and save him, be like his big savior but I know ginny has something to do with draco suddenly being nowhere and someone has to keep her distracted.

"Oh! Did you hear about the ball next week harry?" Ginny asked. I nodded my head

"I dont have anyone to go with... do you?" She asked suddenly blushing.

"No" I said simply

Have they found you yet? I asked draco as Ginny started talking about a dress she wanted to wear.