three

Harry

After breakfast the next day me and draco had free period. We decided to go to the forest to try learn how to keep some thoughts to our selves.

I walked out to where we agreed to meet. He stood there looking out to the mountains. "Lets go" he sighed when he seen me.

'How's things with the cow?' Draco asked. I let out a small sigh 'I can't stand her' I answered. 'Yet you can stand me' the thought a small smile on his face. 'Well your not bad Draco'

'Okay so how are we ment to keep thoughts form each other?' Draco asked. 'We could try thinking them more to our selves' I suggested. 'Okay I'll try first' he said. 'Can you hear me?' His voice said in my head. "Yes" I said out loud. "Okay you try" he sighed. 'Can you hear me?' I asked, I tried to keep my thought from him, as if I was directing it to me. He said nothing. "Did it work?" I asked "Yeah, I didn't hear a thing"

We stayed out there for hours, by the time Sr walked back for dinner we had mastered how to keep our thoughts to our selves.

I walked into the great hall first and sat next to Hermione. "Where have you been Harry?! You have missed all classes today, you have been missing classes all the time!" She yelled when I sat down. "I have been busy" I said staring at my plate. I felt someone sit down beside me. "Hello harry" Ron said a smile crossing his face. "Hello Ron" he started filling his plate with chicken.

"Ronald you need to tell him" Hermione said. I stoped eating and looked at up Ron. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Nothing" Ron grumbled taking another mouth full of food.

Suddenly I felt two arms rap around me, I already knew it was Ginny. "Where have you been all day?" She asked kissing my cheek. "I was busy" I mumbled angrily. "What's wrong?" She asked letting go of me. "Nothing". I was already very sick of her. She sighed. She sat on the other side of me and started playing with my hand.

Hermione noticed my discomfort. "Harry I need to talk to you alone" I nodded my head and got up leaving Ginny upset. Hermione lead me to an empty room. "What did you wanna talk about?" I asked "you don't love Ginny anymore, do you?" "Hermi-" "no Harry I know you don't" she said sadly "you can't tell anyone 'mione" "I won't Harry I promise, but why won't you brake up with her?" She asked. "Ron...." She smiled understanding. "Maybe distant your self from her?" She suggested.

"Maybe" I sighed. 'Hey harry where did you go?' Draco. 'With Hermione' I thought back. I looked up at Hermione she had a big smile on her face. "Thinking to your soul mate?" My eyes went wide, how did she know?! "Wh- how-" "Lets just say I think to mine everyday" she said cutting me off. "Who is it?" I asked.

A small blush came to get face. "I'm not ready to tell you" she answered shyly. "I understand, nobody would believe mine" I said. She laughed. "Come on harry, it's not like it's malfoy"

After she said that I couldn't help but get mad at her. "What's that supposed to mean?!" I snapped. "Its him?" Hermione asked her eyes wide.

I heard someone come in to the room but at this moment I couldn't care less. "Maybe it is, I don't see what your problem with him is! He's actually amazing if you get to know him! You always say his name like he is the worst thing I'm the world!" I yelled. Hermione's eyes were now watering from my out burst.

"Harry" I froze, it was Draco, draco was the one who had walked in. "I'm not like that" Hermione snapped. "If you had not gone and yelled I would have been able to say how happy I was for the both of you and how... it's Pansy! Pansy is my mate" Hermione yelled tears streaming down her face.

"Hermi-" "save it Harry" she said pushing past me and walked out of the room. I felt my eyes start to water before I sat on a desk and started to cry. I felt two strong arms rap around me. I looked up to see Draco. I started crying into his chest. "Shh Harry it's okay" he whispered as he rubbed my back. We stayed like this for some time until I had stoped crying.

"Its okay Harry she will get over it" Draco said smiling. "Who was it you were talking about anyway?" He asked as we walked out of the room. "You" I mumbled. His smile grew bigger. "Wow you really said all that about me" he said more to him self. We went our separate ways to our dorms.

When I walked inside Ron was the only other one awake. He was sat in his bed just looking at the cover of a book. "Hey Ron" I said as I sat on my bed. "Hey harry, why are you so happy?" He asked turning to face me. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Nothing" I lied.

"Oh by the way Ginny nearly cried when you walked off" Ron said angrily. "Why are you so mad about it, I get she is your sist-" "to be honest Harry I don't want her dating you" he said cutting me off. "What, why?" I asked shocked.

"I mean I hate that my best friend is dating my sister, I just want a friend that sister is not all over" he sighed. I could not help but smile. "Why are you smiling like that Harry?" "The only reason I'm still with her is because of you of you. I didn't want to hurt you or anything" I said still smiling. Ron smiled two. "So are you gonna brake up with her?" He asked. "Yeah, I just don't know how" "Well I'll let you think about it I'm tired, Good night" Ron said before laying down. "Good night Ron"

It was you - Drarry जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें