20

Harry's pov

"I wanna stay in bed all day" draco complained pulling me back to the bed. I sighed and let him pull me close to him,

"Draco we have to meet with 'Mione, ron, blaise and Pansy" I said as I started playing with his hair. He shook his head and tightened his arms around me. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I just wanna cuddle" he said.

"You are the worst in the mornings" I sighed wrapping my arms around him and pulling him closer. He smiled and kissed my shoulder

"Do you want me to ask dobby if he can get us breakfast again?" I asked draco. Draco smiled and nodded his head. I laughed and called for dobby asking if he could get us what he made yesterday. Soon draco and I were eating, I was sitting in his lap the hole time.

"When are we gonna go see our friends?" I asked after a while. Draco sighed

'Never. We are staying here' he said through mindlink since his mouth was full of food. But the small smile on his face showed that he was joking.

After we ate we got dressed, although I had to make draco get ready. We walked to the library hand in hand. Everyone that we walked past smiled and most said hi. Draco ignored them like he always does but I smiled and said hi back.

"You need to be nicer to people dray" I said as we sat down with our friends at the back of the library.

"The number of times I have said that and he rolled his eyes at me telling me to go away" blaise said. Draco pulled me into his lap so I was facing him, he just hugged me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his closing my eyes and resting my head on my arms. He laughed lightly and pulled my body closer and stared talking with our friends.

"So we all can agree that all of us are calling eachother by first names?" Pansy said. Pansy was sitting with her legs in hermiones lap. Hermione had her book resting on Pansys legs, although she was talking more than reading.

"I think we are. We are all dating the others two bestfriends" I said. Ron laughed and nodded his head.

"Kinda mental really" he said. Blaise smiled and kissed Ron's forehead

"Next year we will be that badass group of six! You have my word!" Pansy said dramatically. Draco rolled his eyes at her playfully,

"No hun. Badass group of two" he said pointing at me and them himself. Hermione laughed and closed her book shoving it aggressively into her bag.

"We should go see Hagrid. All of us. It's been ages since we have been there, dont you think harry?" She said.

"I guess" I said shrugging. She smiled and nodded her head getting up

"Oh wait now?" Ron mumbled

"Yes Ronald! Now" she said holding her hand out for Pansy to take

"But 'Mione I'm to comfortable to move!" I complained.

"Honestly you two are the worst!" She said walking away with Pansy

"Never seen her get out of a library that fast" ron said getting up pulling blaise up too. I sighed and got out of dracos lap, draco got up and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Wait actually, can I have a word with you Malf- draco. Alone?" Ron asked. Draco looked shocked but nodded his head letting go of me.

"You two go along. We wont be to far behind" ron said

"Better make sure your sister doesn't get her hands on him then" I mumbled walking away. Blaise walked beside me,

"What do you think that's about?" He asked once we left the corridor

"No idea"