40

Harry's POV

I smiled drawing shapes on dracos chest as he slept. last night after the date we had talked more in depth about my abuse with my muggle family, it ended in both of us crying and draco promising me that he would never let anything like that happen again. that soon lead to a sloppy make out, we both lost our shirts but that was as far as it went.

last night I also managed to realise how much I really do love draco. I want to spend forever with him, I want to some day have a loving family with him and be able to come home from a job to my husband and kids, but I only want this with him. as much as soulmates go I'm sure that is what my future is going to be like, I keep forgetting to study about it, I'm just so busy being in the moment with draco.

"harry" draco mumbled sleepily, I smiled and kissed him passionately even though he was half asleep making him groan

"morning" I said dreamily and running my hands over his torso. he smiled and pulled me closer kissing my forehead

××
Snape's pov

I rushed back to Hogwarts to tell Dumbledore what I had just found out. one of my many Joy's of being a spy is that I'm running everywhere. the dark lord is going to far with this new plan of his, why not just kill potter?

"Dumbledore!" I yelled as I ran in. the only other person in the room besides me was the old man himself.

"severus?" he replied worriedly

"he's planning something Albus... something that's gonna effect a handful of the kids here... he's planning his attack tonight"

dracos pov
I had an uneasy feeling, so did Pansy. harry and Hermione kept telling us to calm down but that was out of the question. I looked over at harry who was sitting next to me, his hand in mine and eating his lunch with out a care. I pulled him into my lap

"why don't you believe me?" I asked as he turned around to face me with each of his legs on either side of my waist

"I do... i just don't see what could go wrong dray" he replied

"maybe it's Umbridge?" Pansy said to me. Hermione sighed

"its nothing" she said angrily

"no I feel it to" Neville mumbled looking over to the Ravenclaw table where his mate, Luna, sat talking to a group of her friends.

"there you have it! something is wrong. and its us with the mates too" pansy said to Hermione angrily. harry sighed and wrapped his arms around me falling asleep.

"anyway, I think we should get going if we wanted to help hagrid, are you and Luna coming, Neville?" ron said after a long silence. soon the eight of us were walking to hagrids.

"wait.. what's that?!" Hermione yelled, there were 10 black things making it's way to the grounds.

"death eaters!" blaise and I yelled

__
it all happened in a blur. one second I had harry next to me. now I'm fighting my aunt and harry is gone. someone took him away from me. Hermione and Luna had disappeared too, and goodness knows who else. suddenly the dark mark covered the sky and my aunt laughed at me her horrible cracking laugh before diapering.

I collapsed onto my knees. The thing I promised harry to do I failed at. keeping him safe.