Chaoter 3: Turbo

Mr.Yoshi: Oh great! *note the sarcasm* It's turbos chapter.. Yay! *again sarcasm* *rolls eyes*

Turbo: LISTEN HERE GRAMPS, PEOPLE WANNA LEARN ABOUT ME! IM THE COOL ONE. AINT NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS LITTLE PANSY. *points to derek*

Derek's: Watch it TACO BOY don't make me knock your ass out again.

Turbo: Id like to see you try PANSY *he spat*

Derek: OK THATS IT!!!! YOUR MAKING ME MAD! CALL ME PANSY ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME!!

Susie:
*eyes audience*
*continues to eye audience*
*pokes derek*

Derek:
*turns around*

Susie:
*eyes audience*

Derek:
*notices audience*
OH THERE BACK!! BACK TO THE STORY! I'll deal with you later taco boy..

I had just finished restocking the shoes at footlocker when I got the call.

Mr.Yoshi: You need to come home. It's an emergency.

Derek: *sighs* What is it this time?

Mr.Yoshi: Hurry it's importantly.

Beep

This asshole hung up on me. Oh he's gonna get it when I get home.

Mr.Yoshi: Oh so that's why you were mad at daddy when you got home.

Derek: Yes now will you shut up.

Mr.Yoshi: RUN ME! RUN! DEREK IS MAD AT US!

Finally I arrived at, what I now call, my home. I started up the driveway only to be jumped on. When I got my balance I looked down to see a little Susie. She was just smiling up at me and hugging me tight. I picked her up and gave her a piggyback ride back inside.

"BABY BOY!! COME SEE DADDY!! I'M IN MY ROOM!" I ignored him and just placed Susie on the stool and began to prepare some dinner. I finally decided to go see Mr.Yoshi a.k.a Mr. bouta get his ass whopped.

"OH BABY BOY!! DADDY MISSED YOU." I just rolled my eyes and strolled over to the bean bag.

"What did you need?" I asked annoyed.

"Well I'm not gonna answer you if you ask me like that. I wanna see puppy dog eyes and I wanna hear a please daddy." I just stayed still. "Ooor Not." He said sadly.

"I found your next destination. Believe it or not it's a Taco shop."

"A taco shop? Did you just say a Taco Shop?" He nodded.

"His name is turbo. Now go go and bring daddy back some yummy tacos and a fresh new boy to pick on. I mean a new person to be friends with." He pushed me out the door before I could oppose him.

"Alright, Susie I have to go on another mission. I'll be back soon I promise. Until then. Do me a favor and piss him off as much as possible." She smirked and nodded before giving me a big goodbye hug and running off to her room.

Mr. Yoshi: SO IT WAS YOUR FAULT SHE WAS A LITTLE RASCAL EVERY TIME YOU LEFT!!!

Derek: I have no idea what your talking about. Right Susie.

Susie:
*Nods*

Derek: See? Now let me get back to the story.

Mr.Yoshi: Don't think I'll forget about this. Karma is a bitch.