Chapter 9

*This is just a filler chapter but it's super cute so I'd recommend reading it 😍😁*

I'm glad I got the letter out of the old house and didn't lose it when I was knocked out. I've never really done this sort of thing. What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't like me? Girls have always just thrown themselves at me I've never had to worry about the whole romance thing before. Maybe I should go over it one more time. I looked over the folded piece of paper in my hand as I laid in bed.

𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒.𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼'𝓂 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑒𝒹. 𝒯𝓊𝓇𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈, 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝒩𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝑔𝑜 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎, 𝒟𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓀

Nope too cheesy. Can't do it. She won't like it. Just then the door burst open and in came the one person who I couldn't let see this. Mina. Her beautiful smile plastered on her face. That smile that shines brighter than all the stars in the sky.

"What are you doing?" she asked sitting at the edge of my bed staring at me intently.

"Uh. N-Nothing." I said hiding the note. Good job Sherlock you suck at lying.

"What was that note?" she asked as a little frown overcame her face for a split second.

"Oh. It's uh...." I trailed off hoping she wouldn't want to read it.

"oh." she stated before hanging her head. "it's for a girl. I understand. It's none of my business. I'll just go." She finished before getting up and walking towards the door but I quickly jumped up and stopped her.

"Yeah it is for a girl." I said holding out the note to her. She looked up at me with surprise in her eyes.

"Well shouldn't you be giving it to her?" She asked again looking down. I gently grabbed her chin and lifted it to face me.

"I am." I stated and she had this look I couldn't quite grasp. She opened the note and her eyes danced across the letters one by one. My heart started to speed up as she came closer and closer to finishing the note. When she finally did she looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek before happily walking out of the room.

"So your trying to steal my girl pansy?" I heard a mad voice and of course it belonged to the one other person on the team who liked Mina. Turbo.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I stated turning to face him.

"You know I've liked Mina since we first met her." his voice was getting louder now.

"Calm down Turbo. It's not like you guys were getting anywhere." I crossed my arms.

"YOU KNEW I LIKED HER! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?? YOU WENT AND STOLE HER FROM ME!" He yelled.

"Knock it off taco boy. You don't wanna make me angry." I answered.

"OR WHAT??" He yelled obviously annoyed.

"Or I'll make you regret!" I yelled back.

"and how are you gonna do that?"

"Keep pissing me off your gonna find out sooner than you think." I pressed my lips together trying to keep my composure.

"ooo! Scary!" he mocked waving his hands in front of his face.

"THAT'S IT!" I imagined a bunch of Lions and they instantly started to attack him but he turned himself into a wall so they couldn't get him. While fighting we hadn't noticed someone had walked in.

"OMG!! STOP IT!" that innocent voice rang through my ears and I instantly knew who it belonged to. Mina.

I instantly stopped the Tigers and turned over to see tears flowing down her cheeks and a blank expression on her face. "What is wrong with you two?" She asked through sobs.

"It's him. He knew I liked you and he went for you anyways. He broke guy code." Turbo said.

"SCREW GUY CODE! What does that have to do with how the girl feels hmm? You ever think about that? What if I'm in love with both of you. Then what? You gonna fight each other until I decide who I love more. I'm not buying it. You two are a couple of idiots if you think fighting is the way to my heart. I don't know who I love more right now but I know that I love you both and that should be enough. Isn't it enough?" I could hear her voice breaking and all I wanted to do was hug her.

"it's enough for me." I replied stepping towards her and pulling her in for a hug.

"me too." Turbo stated joining our hug. Once we all pulled away I wiped her cheeks.

"You don't have to worry about who you love more right now. Just hearing you say that you love me in any kind of way is enough for me. I love you Mina and I always will. Whenever your ready I'll be there and until then I'll be right here waiting for you." I smiled and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I've been such a jerk about it Mina your right. We can't make you choose. But I'll be waiting for you until you do because I love you and I just want you to be happy." Turbo finished and we all went our desperate ways.

I'll always be waiting Mina. Even if I have to wait forever because your worth waiting a lifetime for.