Chapter 5: Marcus

After another long training session of losing to Mr.Yoshi we all headed inside for some "secret meeting." Mr.Yoshi had sent Turbo off to the grocery store.

"So what is this about?" Mina asked exhausted.

"This is about Turbos older brother." Mr.Yoshi answered.

"He has a brother?!?! Man I feel bad for that guy." I stated.

"Yes he does he goes by the name of Marcus. He and turbo don't really get along and haven't seen each other in a while. Which is why I called you all here." Me.Yoshi said.

"What's so special about his brother?" Mina asked.

"He's number five or black."

"WAIT!! THE BLACK MEMBER IS TURBOS BROTHER???" I asked confused.

"Yes he's a ve-" Mr.Yoshi was cut off by Mina.

"I hope he's not like his brother." She stated rolling her eyes.

"No, but he is a-" this time I cut him off.

"Yeah that would suck Mina." I nodded.

"WELL IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH YOU WOULD KNOW!" Mr.Yoshi yelled pulling us out of our little side conversation.

"Sorry Master." We both said at the same time. Mr.Yoshi may be a drunk but if you get him mad BAD things happen.

"Thank you, now as I was saying. He's a very well taught assassin just like you four and he also has a power. The only problem is we have no idea where he's at or what he looks like." Mr.Yoshi completed and shock over came us all.

"How are we supposed to find him if we don't even know what he looks like?" I asked. Just then the TV turned on and what we saw drew our attention away from the conversation.

"This is the Rockford news station. It's official we are under attack from a very large man. He has started to attack the central city and there's nobody here to stop him." The news reporter stated before the station cut off.

"Well looks like we're gonna have to hold off on this conversation for a little bit. Turbo is in Rockford. We have to go help them." I stated to the girls who nodded in agreement.

"Good luck and hurry back it's very important that we finish our conversation before it's too late." Mr.Yoshi said before ushering us out the front door.

~Meanwhile with Turbo~

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world.
Life is plastic.
So fantastic.
Come on Barbie.

Derek: Hold on a minute your meaning to tell me... *laughs* YOU LIKE THAT SONG??

Turbo: WHAT??? THATS A GOOD SONG!

Derek: I knew I had questions about you.

Turbo: Shut up. Let's just get back to the story.

Derek: ok Peter Pan. *laughs*
So we continue with our favorite Barbie girl.

Let's go party.
Ah ah-

"AHHH! WHAT IS THAT?!?" I stated when I saw a very large man attacking the center of the city. Oh I'm in for it this time. What do I do? Do I call the team up? No. I don't have my phone. Hold on there's a news lady. No wait the team doesn't watch the news but maybe I could defeat this guy by myself? Yeah that would catch Minas attention.

I walked over to the man with my head held high and my chest puffed out.

"Excuse me sir. I'm gonna need to ask you to stop terrorizing this town." I stated deepening my voice.