Chapter 6: Miami

~Susies POV~

We decided to take the day off today and watch movies since Mr.Yoshi went out on a business trip. Azura had fallen fast asleep after training.

"You guys really had to pick Peter Pan." Turbo whined. We had all agreed to tease Turbo and put on Peter Pan.

"Yes, yes we did." Derek laughed. I decided to go get up and grab something to drink.

As I walked into the kitchen I heard the phone ring. I couldn't decide whether or not to pick it up at first but right before it hung up I decided it might be important so I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear.

Hello? Mr.Yoshis voice rang through the phone as I listened.

Hello? He stated again.

HELLO?!?! I could tell he was getting angry but I wonder why. Was he alright.

*sighs*

I can hear you breathing. I know somebody is there.. he stated with annoyance laced in his tone.

Susie. If that's you go give somebody else the phone right now. I followed his order and placed the phone on the counter. When I reached the living room everyone was waiting for me.

"You ready Susie?" Derek asked. I shook my head no and motioned him over to me. He got up and followed me into the kitchen. I pointed towards the phone. "Something wrong with the phone?" He asked confused I shook my head no. "Somebody on the other line?" I quickly shook my head yes and he picked up.

~Derek's POV~

Hello? I had just picked up the phone to see what Susie was talking about.

Hello Derek. It's me Mr.Yoshi. I need you to come to Miami I'll send you the address to a house for a friend of mine. The other two kids are here and I need you to come collect them I'll explain more tomorrow. He rushed out.

WHAT?!?! Why didn't you tell us before?

Shh. Boy just do what I said.

Ok. Fine. What do we do with Azura?

Just leave her where she is she will be fine. With that he hung up the phone.

Frustrated I tossed the phone back on the counter and walked into the living room. I ran a heavy hand through my hair as I started to pace. Ok get it together Derek you got this. Get everyone together. Make the team pack and get ready for Miami. That's not hard at all. Trying to tell four different people what to do. I ran a hand over my face and sighed. Ok here goes nothing.

"Everyone. We need to pack. I just got off the phone with Mr.Yoshi and he said it's urgent we get to Miami." I stated sternly.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"What's so important about Miami?" Marcus threw in.

"I'm not going anywhere." Turbo stated.

Of course they wouldn't listen to me. I almost got them all killed but this is for the whole team. "Listen. The other two they are there and we need to go there and get them. I don't know where they are all I know is I have an address to where we are going and we're leaving in an hour. So unless you wanna stay here with Azura I recommend you pack and meet me by the front door before the hour is up." Good job Derek be stern with them.

"Fine." Mina said getting up and following Susie down the hall.

"Mr.Yoshi better have answers." Turbo stated shoving passed me.