S3 Ep 2: It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer

"You are a f**king slutty ass bitch!" Snooki barked. Ronnie snapped, "Alright, Snook, you need to relax, 'cause you're a f**king loser from Poughkeepsie, and you know it!" Violette snapped cursing up a storm at them when Jenni shouts, "I f**kin' have bruises." "Yeah, from me." Sammi gloated. Jenni shouted, "From you, bitch?!" "Sammi just calm you're f**king ass down and--" Vi started to say when Sammi interrupted, "First of all, Vi, come here and I'll f**king pound you too, bitch!" Sammi shouted pounding her fist into her hand. Vi walks up into Sam face shouting, "Step out of it! Step out of it, bitch!"

{Ronnie: Sam and Deena are going at it. Then Vi gets involved. It's, like, f**king Miami all over again.}

"Put you hands on me." Sammi said as Vi taunts, "Hit me. Hit me." Sammi threw a punch faking Violette out making her snap punching Sammi right in the face. Fist started flying through the air as Pauly gets up trying to pull the two girls apart. As he does that, Sammi tries to push Vi away. Violette grabs onto Sam's hair pulling her down to her level before throwing punches. Pauly gets a hold of Vi's hands as the security guards rush over starting to separate them. "Let go, Pauly! Get off!" Vi shouts as Pauly and the security guard pull her away. At the last moment Sammi got a hold of Vi's hair pulling with both hands as she's pulled away by the other security guard. They finally get the two girls apart as the security guard tells Sam to go outside. As she heads towards the other three girls, Deena hisses, "Stupid bitch." Sammi throws a piece of Vi's hair extensions in front of them as she walked out of the house. Vi fixed her hair chuckling, "It's gonna be an interesting f**kin' summer." 

After a few moments of the fight dying down Sammi is back in the house by Ron, Vin, and Mike who are still on there spots on the couch. Jenni and Nicole are on the bean bag by the duck phone, and Pauly, Violette, Dee are on the couch closest to the bean bag. But the tension is still there and the fighting continues to escalate. "Alright, Ronnie cannot believe your girlfriend stays with you when you treat her like f**king trash." Snooki states. Sammi raises an eyebrow, "So he treats me bad?" "He does, and I f**king try to be friends with you but-- to let you know--" "I tried too be friends. Your friend." Sammi interrupted as Nicole continues, "To let you know what he was doing. I gave you five tries!" "Shut up! Shut up, Nicole!" "I tired--" Nicole was interrupted by Sam again, "You were my good friend!" "I was!" "That's for me to find out. You f**ked me!" "How many times did I try to tell you that Ronnie was cheating on you, you dumbass!!" Nicole exploded rendering Sam speechless. "And the fact you're still with the kid, It's so f**king embarrassing!" Nicole continues. Sammi sneers, "Snooki, I've had enough. I've had enough." Mike sighs, "It's been a crazy night. Come on, everybody just-- everybody go to bed, come on." Sammi turned around and started heading up the stairs Ronnie and Mike. Nicole shouts, "I was a f**king good friend to you, and you f**king blew me off. So, f**k you!"

{Nicole "Snooki": After everything that happened in Miami, I am done with Sam. I'm a nice person, I gave her so many tries. I really think she's f**ked up in the head.}

Sammi and Ron head out onto the balcony connected to the smush room as silence takes over them. Ronnie breaks the silence asking, "Hey. You alright?" Sammi nodded before Ronnie says, "Let me see your face." She turned showing him her face. He rubs his thumb on a red mark on her below her eye before saying, "That spot might bruise, but other than that you just have a few scratches. You're good." "I'm not hurt." Sammi shrugged checking her nails seeing which ones were missing.

{Ronnie: I like the fact that Sam stand up for herself and she doesn't take s**t, you know? I don't think you should take s**t from anybody.}

A few moments later Sam sighs, "I did not come here to fight, Ron." "I know. F**king kiddie bulls**t. That's what it is, you know?" "Then why'd you run down there then?" Sam asked. Ronnie answers, "'Cause I don't like that little bitch. She f**kin' just came into-- this is my house, bitch." "How come you would just be like, "Snooki, I don't like you." Why didn't you just say that?" "I said it. You said-- I said, "You're f**king fake," I told her. I said, "You're f**king fake." I was like, "Everybody in this house is f**king fake," I said. And that's when Vi got involved. That's when Vi made a comment." Sammi sighed rubbing her eyes before asking, "Wanna just go to bed?" "Ready?" Ronnie asked as Sammi nodded.