S3 Ep 10: A Cheesy Situation

[A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, I would of gotten this out earlier, but I decided to make some adjustments to it! Hope you enjoy! Love ya! 😘]

{Sammi "Sweetheart": I am so anxious. I don't know if these people are going to want me back in the house. I'm nervous to see Ron. 'Cause I don't know how-- what's gonna happen with that. I just think I'm a ball of, like, different emotions right now.}

Sammi's nerves raise as she pulls into the house before getting out with her bag. She sighs, "Yeah, I'm freaking out right now." Taking a deep breath she heads up and enters the house to hear Vinny ask, "What does a baby suck on?" "D**k." Jenni immediately answered, making everyone shocked for a moment before burst out laughing. Ronnie changed the question asking, "What does a baby call a bottle?" "Baba." Jenni answers in the same accent before Ronnie asked, "Where does Pauly go to get his haircut?" "The baba..." Pauly answers in the accent when he noticed someone entering the kitchen, "Hi Sam." Ronnie's head snapped up as his smile immediately faded. Jenni exclaims, "Oh, my god!" "Hi, hon'." Sam says as Jenni glomps her in a hug. Vin exclaims, "Yo, today's crazy!" He gives her a hug as Pauly says, "Hi, Sam. What's up?"

{Ronnie: When I hear Pauly go, "Oh, hey, Sam." I think he's joking around, like always. I look up, and I'm like... *Shocked expression*}

"How are you? Mwah!" Pauly says as he gives Sam a hug and kiss on the cheek. She returns the gestures, "Good. How are you?" "Did you have a good le-- relief?" he asked as she smiles, "Yeah." "Feel better?" "Much better." Sammi answers as she heads back to the living room to put her bag down and Ronnie heads straight outside. Vinny turns to Jen and Pauly, "Am I dreaming or am I awake?"

{Ronnie: I definitely think it'd be nice if Sam stayed out of the house for a little bit longer. Think I was just starting to find myself, and she walked through the door, and I'm just like, F.M.L...}

Pauly and Vinny decided to follow Ronnie outside as Pauly says, "I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting it. Have you talked to her on the phone?" "Today." Ron answered as he blows out smoke from his cigarette. Pauly then asked, "And she said she was coming or no?" Ron sucked in some nicotine from his cigarette as he shook his head. Vinny asked, "All that fighting s**t is done, though, right?" "Yeah." Ronnie answered as Pauly says, "Tsh. No." They started laughing as Ronnie shook his head, "You're an a**hole." "Yo, honestly? She's a cool girl and everything, but there was no fighting. Let's keep it that way. Alright?" Vinny states as Ron nods his head stubbing out his cigarette. Mike come back out from the kitchen as Pauly asked, "You surprised?" "Well, not really." Mike chuckles making everyone else chuckles as well.

{Mike "The Situation": Guess what? Sammi's back! *Inhales sharply* Ehh... And Ronnie's acting, uh, like he's not too happy either. Didn't even really say hello to her too much. You know, it's back to the old, uh, Ron and Sam saga.}

Back in the house Sammi is checking her hair in the living room mirror asking, "Where are they all? Let's go say hello." "Get out here, right now!" Jenni yelled. A few seconds later Vi walks out of there room, "What do you wan--" She stop dead in her tracks, eyes going wide. Sammi smiles holding her arms out when Violette screams, "Oh my god!! I'm going to cry!" She runs and bear hugs Sam when Nicole and Dee finally come out. They scream before Nicole exclaims, "Oh, my god, You're back!" She then bear hugs Sam next as Deena exclaims, "Oh, my god, get out of here! I'm so happy!"

{Deena: I, like, was so ha-static that I almost cried. Ha-static is when you're, like, you know, when you're, like, super happy and, like..... Really happy.}

The girl's headed to the kitchen as Vi asked, "Did you see Ron?" "Yeah, really, really, quick." Sam answered as Nicole asked, "And...?" "He didn't say anything. Just said hello and walked away, I was like, "Oh, my god."" Sammi replies. Vi raised an eyebrow, "So single Sammi or...?" "Yes." Sam nodded as Nicole asked, "Promise?" "Yes." "Are you happy?" Deena asked as Sammi smiled, "Yeah, I needed that, like, really, really bad." "Good. Your mood's good. Your nails are good." Violette started to say as Sammi continued, "My toes are good. My nails are good. I can go get nails done." Moments later the boys enter the house and head to the living room with Ronnie being the last one to enter. A bit of awkward tension fills the room as he walks over to Sammi, "Hi. How we doin', good?" "Yeah." Sam nods looking over Ron before continuing, "You look pale." His head turned wide eyed before chuckling, "Me?" "Yeah. Right?" Samm asked the meatballs who laughed in agreement. Ronnie chuckled, "Uh, I was just f**kin, like, I just saw a ghost, that's why." He started to laugh awkwardly before continuing, "It was shocking for you to walk through the door, nothing for nothing." With that he went and sat on the couch next to Pauly as Sammi raised her eyebrows, shrugging before following the girls outside. Right when the door closes Pauly smirks, "I mean, now they're telling secrets."