S3 Ep 8: The Great Depression

"I just need to go." Sammi cries before heading into the house. Ronnie sighs following her, "Samantha. Just look at me." Sammi turns to him as Ron continues, "Look at me, You wanna go home, I'm gonna let you go. As much as it kills me.." He then pulls Sam into a hug as they both started crying. Then Sammi came down and said her goodbyes to the other roomies with a huge group hug. "Bye." Sam says as she exits the house as the others scream, "Bye, love you!" With that Sam gets in the cab as Ronnie watches it drives off.

{Sammi "Sweetheart": I need to go home and see my family and get out of this relationship that I've been in. I need to get out of it.}

After the cabs was out of sight Ronnie sighed before heading outside to the top deck. He mutters, "F**k, bro." He then lights up a cigarette inhaling a good amount of it before he sits down beginning to cry.

{Ronnie: I'm still shocked that Sam's actually leaving. You know what, I never thought she'd actually leave. I don't know how to pick myself up from the hole I've dug myself into. I've f**ked myself in so many ways. I can't even look at myself in the mirror at this point.}

Mike heads upstairs to check on Ron when he sees him crying. He walks up to him, "Come on, big dog. Let me chill with you." He pats Ron's shoulder before continuing, "I'm gonna chill with you, big dog. It's good to f**kin' cry, dog. You know what I mean? It's all good. You know what I mean? Think about what's going on in your life. You got a lot of good things, man. And, uh..." "She was a good thing, though, bro." Ron sniffed. Mike nods, "I know she's a good thing, too, but it works out man. You'll be alright. I got your back. Here, walk around." Ronnie gets up as they start heading downstairs as Mike continues, "You know what I'm saying? Walk around. You know what I mean? Just do something."

{Mike "The Situation": Some days, I'm uncle Situation. Other days, I'm Dr. Situation. I'm chef Situation. Bang your girl Situation, I mean, you know, I'm just, uh, I'm like a pretty deep dude.}

{Ronnie: Listening to Mike about relationship problems is like listenin' on how to flying a plane.}

"Life goes on, man, you know what I mean? No matter what. Time keeps ticking. And if you don't keep going, you get left behind. You know, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Life's not cookie cutter. I'd rather die standing than living on my knees. You know? That's a f**kin' good one." Mike states before the two chuckled as he continues, "That was a f**kin' good one." They finished their cigarettes before getting up to head back inside. The boys first bro hug as Mike says, "Come on, you're gonna be alright."

{Mike "The Situation": I mean, what am I gonna say to him, you know? I could just tell him to put on a little Micheal Bolton. A little fetal position action. S**t, he'll be okay. But Sam's not coming back this summer.}

{Sammi "Sweetheart": I have never been so hurt in my entire love. I'm destroyed right now, and the best thing for me to do is, you know, go home and hug my mom. And just sit down in, like, a quiet house and just feel better about myself.}

Sammi finally gets home to and pulls her mom into a hug saying, "I missed you." "I missed you too, sweetie." Sam's mom; Angela, says before they get her suitcase and enter the house. Sammi greets her dog before her and her mom sit down to talk. Sam starts the talk, "Pretty much, I got in a fight with Ron, and all my stuff was destroyed." "What do you mean, destroyed? What kind of fight?" Angela asked. Sammi answered, "Like, my glasses are broke. All- sunglasses ruined. My stuff was thrown..." "Oh, I'm not liking that at all." "I have no glasses now. Mentally, like, I feel like I've been abused. I'm not healthy, and that's why I'm here." "No, you're not, and- You're not healthy, and that's not a healthy relationship. Loving somebody, you don't treat each other like that." Angela tells her. Sam agrees, "That's right." "There's no happiness that's not meant to be. Right?" Angela says as Sammi nods. Angela continues, "Come here. Give me a hug." She pulls Sam in for a hug as Sam breaks down crying. Angela comforts Sam, "I don't like to see you upset."