S3 Ep 11: G.T.F: Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting

The morning arised and Vinny, Pauly, and Vi decided to go on a little trip

The morning arised and Vinny, Pauly, and Vi decided to go on a little trip. They got ready and head out to the Escalade with Vinny driving as Vi got in the back with Pauly in the passenger seat asking, "Sure you know how to drive?" "I think. I tried it once." Vinny joked, making the other two laugh before they were off on their adventure. As they enjoyed the drive they finally see the sign of their destination as Vinny smiles, "Alright! We're finally in Staten Island!" "Yeah buddy! I love Staten Island!" Pauly exclaims clapping as Vi laughs at his childishness.

{Pauly D: Vinny asked me and Vi to go to Staten Island with him, which is great. Um, I've never been to Staten Island, and I'm really curious to see what it's like. And, um, I love Vinny's family.}

As they drove through the streets of Staten Island a still super excited Pauly starts singing, "I'm going to Staten Island~ I'm going to Staten Island~ I'm going to Staten Island~" "It's an actual Island~" Vinny adds, singing. Pauly sings, repeating, "It's an actual Island~"

{Pauly D: I did not know Staten Island was an actual Island until we went over the bridge.}

Back at the house Ronnie comes in from having a cigarette when he saw Jenni walking out of her room with her purse. He asked, "What-- what-- what are you doing?" "Nails, G.T.L." She answers as The rest of the girl's start to walk out of the room as well. Sam asked, "You going to go and get your nails done?" "I gotta get out of this house." Ronnie said, wanting to go with them. Dee suggest, "You could get your eyebrows done." "I'm gonna get a pedicure." Ronnie says as they head out with a slamming of the door. The sound woke Mike who groggily layed in bed for a moment before getting up. He head downstairs and ate some leftovers and looked outside to see it begin to rain when he grabbed his drink and wondered around the house. He entered the girl's room to find the puppies; Noel and Bella, in their little doggie corner. "Ah! I found somebody!" Mike smiles as Noel jumps on the gate wanting let out. Mike chuckled before picking Noel up and taking him out to the main area.

{Mike "The Situation": The rest of the house left the Situation, but I got Lean Cuisine, and we're going to take over this whole house.}

In the kitchen Mike went back to his snack as Noel leans over smelling it. He asked, "You want a Dorito?" Mike let Noel take a bite of the chip before he finished it. Deciding to let both dogs wreak havoc he walks back into the girl's room to get Bella. "Ready? Go!" He says before lifting the baby gate having Bella run out. He then angled the gate making it look like they knocked the gate over and climbed under it. He nods, "Oh, yeah. It just looks like they jumped on it. Boom! Break the gate."

{Mike "The Situation": *Holds Noel* We have mastered the breakout. I broke Lean Cuisine out and made it look like he broke out. *Looks at Noel* Don't worry I won't tell anybody.}

Mike let the dog run wild when he noticed Noel trying to grab something from the trash bag. "Grab the pizza. It's right there." Noel tried scratching at it, not able to get it when Mike asked, "You want me to help you?" He pushed the piece of trash pizza closer to Noel, who took it and began to eat it. "Oh s**t! Looks like you're having pizza for lunch." Mike then gets an idea and starts searching through the cabinets.