Ch 5 - Battle and Decision Time

You wake up in the middle of the night and find a girl hovering over you. You jump a little from the girl being so close to you.

"Welcome to the party (F/N)." The girl says.

"How do you know my name?" You ask.

"I'm Emiko and I know a lot about you. I'm a fallen angel and you just walked into the place of your death. I will be taking the sacred gear you possess." Emiko says before hitting you on the head, knocking you out.

Just then Rias and everyone shows up out of nowhere. Grayfia rushes to your side and holds you in her arms while Asia comes over and starts healing you. You wake up in Grayfia's arms and look over to see Koneko and a black haired girl fighting Emiko. Koneko hits Emiko square in the chest causing Emiko to hit into the wall and see the black haired girl hit Emiko with what looked like lightning, causing Emiko to burst into a cloud of feathers and suddenly you notice you back in the ORC with everyone standing there. Rias introduced you to everyone and you thought Gasper was a girl at first because of him dressed in a girl's outfit. It suited him and noticed Gasper held Koneko's hand like they were together. You thought they were cute. Then you spent most of the day and night getting to know them thanking each of them for saving you. Eventually you ask Grayfia if you speak to her alone. Grayfia nods her head and leads you to what appears to be her bedroom. You notice a set of maid outfits hanging up and that her room was really clean. You also noticed the room expanded to include a kitchen and bathroom as if it was a small apartment.

"What is it you wish to talk about?" Grayfia asks pointing to the edge of a bed.

"I've decided to join you. I hope you will give me a chance to adjust to the life of being a devil." You say.

Grayfia nods and pulls out a queen chess piece out of her pocket.

"Hold the piece up to your chest." Grayfia instructs.

You hold the piece up and see the piece melt into you and feel a surge of strength and energy through out your body. Grayfia grabs your hand.

"Welcome into my house. Rias and her house will help you in training on being a devil and thank you for being part my household." Grayfia says.

You bow and accept your fate knowing that you are hunted by creatures called fallen angels. You go back to your house with some of the guys to grab and pack your stuff informing your mom you are moving to the campus of the school. Your mom doesn't object but watches as the guys help you pack. The girls show up a little bit later and help carry your stuff to a truck outside with a guy having red hair and he introduces himself as SirZechs and informs you that he is Grayfia's ex-husband and Rias' brother. You thank him for helping you move your stuff. He says it's nothing and nods his head at Grayfia and she nods back. It seems there is a problem between the two of them but you figure it's not your place to get involved so you don't say anything, letting it be. It was funny watching the girls discuss about your clothes and things. It took almost 2 hours to grab everything and your mom handed you a bunch of money. You decided you would get a job later on but for now wanted to get to your new home. Once back at your new home you were shown to a room that was connected to Grayfia's room and right between Grayfia's room and Rias' room. Once your room was set up the way you wanted and everything was put away you went downstairs to the kitchen because you couldn't sleep. Grayfia appears a few minutes later knowing what is going through your mind. It was going to be a long conversation and night from the nerves causing you to have anxiety.