Ch 6 - The Reasons for Becoming a Devil

Grayfia sits down in front of you and says "Talk, I can read your mind since you are part of my household now."

You brace yourself and start to talk.

"I don't know how to begin. I'm nervous. Until yesterday I didn't know that devils and angels really existed. I just want to be strong for a change and be the one people look up to instead of down on all the time. You guys seem to accept me for who I am. I never had friends and I kind of get the feeling everyone here is trying to be my friend except Koneko. She kind of scares me and sees me as being a pervert and a sicko. I hope I can become friends with them and finally have a chance to change my life for the better. I try so hard to get approval by my peers and no one seems to like me. I have had to change schools three times because of being bullied and then my step dad just abuses me and my mom constantly I just can't seem to take it anymore. I was getting ready to run away from everyone and everything until you guys rescued me in the church. I'm sorry for being rude and disrespectful towards you all." You say.

Grayfia nods and starts to talk after you finish talking.

"I understand how you feel but know this, you are part of the Gremory household which means you won't be pushed aside and treated like dirt. We hold family and friends dear to us. I already look at you as something special. I won't ever abandon you and I am here to help you. I have it set up for you to work with Rias'group to learn what it means to be a devil. They will treat you with respect. Even Koneko, she just doesn't trust any guy until she gets to know them. You are in good hands. Please try and relax and get some sleep. For now until we figure out who all the fallen angels are in the school you will have a partner with you and will be training every day with someone, each teaching you new things. You will learn how to fight and learn powers along with how to activate your sacred gear and how to use it. It will take a minute to learn. I must get to bed considering I have things to do tomorrow but will be back before the end of your classes to see how you are doing." Grayfia says getting up and heading to bed.

You finish your tea and head to bed knowing that everything will be alright. You drift off to sleep quickly after setting your alarm for in the morning.