ch 14 - Second test passed and work

You wake up and notice you still have your arms wrapped around Grayfia. You smile and snuggle in as close as possible. You were enjoying the moment when Grayfia turns over in your arms and kisses you. It shocked you that she kissed you.

"You passed the second test and I know that you are worth keeping. The second test was seeing what you would do while we were sleeping together. You didn't do anything perverted so I trust you completely. You accept me for who I am and aren't like most men that think only about sex which I am glad. Are you ready to go downstairs and get something to eat? We have work to do today." Grayfia says and asks.

"Ready as I ever will be and glad that I passed. Just hope I can keep being the best I can be." You say getting up out of the bed.

Grayfia gets up and walks over to her dresser and gets a pair of underwear out. She reaches under her nightgown and changes her underwear. Once she has underwear on she takes her nightgown off causing her breasts to be exposed before putting a bra on. She turns around and notices that your face is red.

"Is something wrong?" Grayfia asks.

"I wasn't expecting you not to have a bra on." You say.

"I always sleep with no bra. It's no big deal." Grayfia says.

You nod your head and start to head out to go downstairs to eat. Once both you and Grayfia finish eating breakfast that Asia cooked, Grayfia tells you that both you and her are taking a trip to the underworld to go back to her old place. You would be meeting Sirzechs, Grayfia's ex and Rias' older brother. You knew from Rias that Sirzechs was also one of the devil Kings. You were nervous but both Grayfia and Asia reassured you that SirZechs would treat you with respect and wouldn't interfere between you and Grayfia. You would also be meeting Grayfia's son. You hoped her son didn't hate you. Grayfia gave you a little bit to compose yourself before making a transportation circle. The sensation you felt was a tickling feeling all over your body. In the time it took you to blink you were teleported inside a huge mansion. You see a man in red and gold clothes standing when you hear a kid yell mommy and came running up to Grayfia. SirZechs approaches and shake your hand.

"You must be (F/N). Pleasure to meet you. I hope you take better care of Grayfia then I did and best of luck to the both of you." SirZechs says.

"You aren't mad or hate me?" You ask.

"I'm neither. I'm glad that Grayfia has found someone that can be there for her. I couldn't because of my job as one of the biggest devils so it pleases me to know that Grayfia has found someone that is good for her." SirZechs says.

"I'm glad that you don't hate me sir. I'm still confused as to why I am here though." You say.

"I'm holding a conference with the other head devils and needed help with the staff. Grayfia was also the head maid here at one time and she said she would help out and that she would bring you with to help out also." SirZechs says.

"Glad to be of service. Shall we get started then?" You say and ask.

"Certainly. I will have Reeves show you what to do. Reeves!" SirZechs says and yells.