♡ HELLO ♡

Hey my lovelies!! ♡

I just want to clarify a few things before we jump straight into the compelling story of love between Aspen and Arrax.

I've noticed a few tendencies in my past books and I'd love for you to have these thoughts with you when you guide through this one, please and thank you.

Being rude to each other: Just don't, there's no reason to lash out at anyone for having a different opinion than yourself. If I find comments that are too unreasonable they will be deleted without further notice. Remember this should be a safe place for everyone.

Pure criticism / Constructive criticism: I, as many other writers, absolutely love reading your comments. If you find a mistake or a plot hole, then please just respectfully inform me in the comments. I love getting constructive criticism, but I'm not all that crazy about hateful comments or pure criticism.

Character development: While reading a book you should feel like you've followed a character's development, a transition that either turns a character for the better or for the worse. No matter what, you have to accept that characters change and adjust, just like real people do.

And lastly, a little warning about the smut, language, violence, etc: I will not warn you throughout the book with scenes of violence or sex, I'll rate the book 'mature' and pray that you know when to say stop yourself. 

Also: Don't copy the books I've worked my ass off to create, all rights are reserved to this huge ass right here, please and thank you. (This huge ass being IAmEmmaHey, if you were wondering)

All there's left to do now is for all of you to enjoy the wonderful adventure of an Aurelia. 

Love you all!

Emma

 ♡