{50}

Forelsket

(n.) the euphoria when you are in falling in love

.. smuuuuuuuuuuuuut .. 

Awakening to the soft breathing of my mate hitting my skin was quite possibly the best thing I'd ever felt, my eyes fluttered open to see him hugging me close. His eyelashes were so insanely long and I felt an ounce of jealousy by men always being gifted with those. 

It was crazy that him and I had fully mated now and everything finally felt just right, it fit together so perfectly and Arrax was the reason for my happiness. 

My eyes couldn't help themselves as I studied his features, the slight stubble on his face was ridiculously sexy, his high cheekbones accentuated his facial features and brown eyes so well. It was unfair how symmetrical his face was, but I didn't necessarily mind since this would be my view for the rest of my life. My fingers ran through his soft hair, enjoying how a small smile broke out onto his lips. 

"You know, it's not very nice to stare." He suddenly whispered, the smile growing. 

I smirked, "I couldn't help myself, you're not the luckiest man in the looks department, but I guess it'll have to do." Whispering just like he'd done, he opened one eye looking at me with a cocked eyebrow a small smirk falling onto his full lips. 

"You're brave." 

Nodding, "Yeah, that's probably because I know how slow you are."

"Then run." He simply stated with a challenge clear in his eyes, making him ten times hotter. The honesty in his stare told me that he was being serious, "Three.." 

Oh fuck.

"Two.."

But I'm still naked, for crying out loud!

"One." Arrax stated and tried to grab me, I quickly leaped off the bed and stalked towards the bathroom, as I closed the door behind me, his hand stopped the movement. Trying to push against him was almost impossible, but I wouldn't quit. 

He managed to open the door enough for him to slip in, closing and locking the door behind him, he turned around and took slow steps in my direction. His naked body was so distracting and I tried to ignore the knot in my stomach and desperate throbbing between my legs. 

My heart pounded in my chest by our proximity, he followed every step I backed away with a step closer to me. As our eyes met, his were hungry and I recognized that look from last night, my body burned with fire by him looking at me like that. 

My back hit a cold wall, and Arrax took that last step closer to me, skin almost touching. A small smirk fell onto his lips as water suddenly fell down onto both of us, the coldness momentarily cooling off my heated skin, but not for long as his lips kissed my mark, making my toes curl in excitement. 

He kissed up my neck, my head falling to the side allowing him more space to torture me on, such a bittersweet torture. His hands pulled at my hips making our naked bodies meet, the friction of skin against skin was hot and when I could feel how big he was for me, a moan escaped my lips. He kissed up my jawline and finally landed on my starving lips, the kiss was rough as his grip on my hips tightened and a growl emitted from his throat. 

I was thirsty for his touch, he let go of my hips to grab my neck and push me against the wall again, his lips moving hungrily against mine. It was so rough and I absolutely loved it. 

"Let me make you feel good, baby." He whispered, his words barely there over the water pounding down our bodies and slowly trickling into dangerous territories. I nodded as he kissed my mark again, a moan leaving my lips. 

His hand moved down between my thighs where two of his fingers entered me, it stung in the beginning but as he moved them in and out of me, pleasure consumed me completely. My body was under his mercy. 

"Arrax.." I moaned, my eyes closed as the sensations drove me wild. He teased my clit with one of his free fingers, still driving me over the top with his movements. I could spend the rest of my life doing this with him. 

He kissed down my neck again, his skillful tongue giving me everything I was mentally begging for. Giving my mark so much attention and my legs started shaking violently under me, his fingers fucking me while his thumb rubbed my clit, I bit down on my lower lip. He was insane at reading my body and giving me what I felt like I needed. Pressure began building in my lower stomach, the water drowning out the sounds of my hungry panting by the pleasure. 

"I'm.. Oh fuck.." I managed to moan out as my legs almost gave out under me by the release my body felt. Arrax grabbed around my waist with his free arm, holding me steady as he allowed me to ride out my orgasm in the best way possible. His fingers slowly slipped out of me, as he hugged me closer, leaving small kisses on my neck until I awoke from my high. 

He grabbed the shampoo and started massaging my hair with it, delightful sighs leaving my lips as his fingers once again allowed me to feel absolutely amazing. He kissed my shoulder before he grabbed the shower head, letting the water cascade down my hair and remove the shampoo. My eyes were closed as our heartbeats matched in a perfect rhythm. His feelings collided with mine and together we enjoyed the peace we found by just being here and being close. 

Arrax turned me around to face him and cupped my face in his huge hands, the sincereness in his eyes making my heart beat loudly in my chest. This man was it for me. His gaze flickered across my entire face, like he wanted to remember every last detail as he left a small kiss on my lips, knocking the breath out of me. 

"I love you, Arrax." I spilled, the words tumbling from my lips before I had the time to catch them and register exactly what I'd said. My eyes widened by the realization, but he was looking at me with such shocked happiness it calmed me down slightly. 

"I love you, baby." He answered, giving me an intense kiss pouring every last bit of emotion into it, my heart fluttered in my chest by hearing him say those words. I finally felt at peace with everything in my life.