{54}

Eunoia 

(n.) beautiful thinking; a well mind

... the smut God stopped by ...

We finally reached Arrax's bedroom, he placed me on the ground, closing and locking the door behind us. My heart was in my throat by the anticipation, I'd missed his touch during these hours. 

As he turned around, our lustful eyes met. My breath hitched when he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands above my head with one hand. His other hand left a feathery touch down my neck, over my mark and in between my boobs, the heat from his finger left a trail of fire in their wake. 

"This dress belongs on the floor." He huskily said, as he guided the straps off my shoulders, letting go of my hands and allowing the dress to fall down my body to the floor. I was only wearing panties, a part of the tradition, but he still seemed surprised that my hardened nipples were free for him to access. 

He licked his lips as he kissed down my neck, before I realized what had happened he took one nipple into his mouth, giving it the much needed attention, while he teased the other with his fingers.

"Arrax..." I moaned, his lips clearly a weakness of mine. He let go of my nipples and kissed my mark, his tongue caressing across it, almost making me knees buckle by the sensations and lust streaming through my body. 

My hands moved on their own accord as I opened his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Pulling at his shirt, he helped me remove it by ripping it off, buttons flying everywhere. He didn't care though, as he sweetly tortured my neck again. 

I roughly pulled the shirt down his arms, leaving him in only his boxer briefs. Feeling insanely turned on and brave, I grabbed his cock through his underwear, a sharp breath leaving his lips. 

As I moved my hand up and down his shaft, he leaned into my body, pressing the both of us against the wall. "Fuck, baby..." He whispered against my neck, his hot breath leaving goosebumps on my skin. 

I loved making him feel like this, a small smirk landing on my lips as I quickened my pace this time underneath his underwear. Skin against skin, it drove me crazy feeling him like this, hearing what I was doing to him. 

My pussy was dripping for him by now, and the need to have him inside of me so intense it was almost painful. Throbbing between my legs, my dry mouth, his heated skin against mine. Oh Goddess

I didn't get to think anymore as his lips met mine in a fiery hot kiss, his hands grabbed my neck as he devoured me, allowing me to feel just how good of a kisser he was. His lips moved roughly against mine, I followed his pace, our needs for each other shining through so clearly. 

"I need you now." I whispered against his lips, he didn't give me the chance to do anything else, before he ripped my panties off my body, removing his own underwear. 

His cock was strained and I licked my lips looking at it, "Holy fuck, don't look at me like that." He groaned. 

"Why not?" My eyes met his, our gazes locked and left me breathless.

Arrax suddenly hoisted me up against the wall, my legs hooking around his waist on instinct, "It's too fucking sexy with your full lips and innocent eyes, baby." He painfully slow hoisted me up on his cock and let me slide down, making him fill me up completely. 

A deep moan left my lips, as my head fell onto the wall behind me. "Too sexy..." He growled, as he started moving in and out of me, my nails clawed against his arms that were holding me up. 

He kissed between my boobs once, before he took a nipple into his mouth, while pounding into my hungry pussy. The sensations were intense as I felt the pressure building already. Moaning at him, he groaned in response, the vibrations going straight into my nipple and making me arch my back against him. He was so insanely hot and talented, I would kill to be in this position with him for the rest of my life.

"Fuck, Arrax..." I moaned loudly when he played with my clit, holding my body up with one hand only. His tongue, his cock, his fingers. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, not knowing what do to with myself. This was almost too good, I couldn't keep up with him as his fucking got rougher, growls leaving his lips, desperate moans leaving mine. 

"You're mine." He growled against my skin, as he pounded into me, teasing my clit. My hands grabbed his hair and pulled, making him groan in response, the sound throwing me over the edge. The pressure exploded in my stomach, small jitters erupted in my throbbing pussy. Arrax growled, "You're so fucking delicious when you cum." 

My head fell against the wall in lust, as his growls got louder, his heavy breathing was all I could focus on. With one hard pound into me, he moaned lowly, the sound buzzing through my body as he rode out our orgasms. 

When my mind returned to earth, Arrax slowly slipped out of me, carrying me to the bed. He brought me a towel, allowing me to clean myself up as he did, too, in the bathroom. My head was fucked in ecstasy as he came to the bed, snuggling up behind me. His skin caressing my own, a little smile fell on my lips. 

He lightly kissed my shoulder, "I love you, Aspen."

"I love you, Arrax."