Love in Its Purest Form

A/N: PLEASE READ!

This chapter was a complete surprise. I was not expecting to make this fic NSFW (Not Safe For Work) since frankly I am not interested in adult themes, but I was thoroughly inspired by a recent comment requesting to include smut in our rewritten story of Obito. So, by popular demand, here it is!

Now, if smut/lemon isn't your thing, you can absolutely feel free to skip the chapter as it has no bearing on the overall story. This is a flashback chapter that happened anywhere between Obito and (y/n) getting together and the Orochimaru/Tobi arc (so during that 8 year gap between chapters 24 and 25) though I want to say they have been together for at least 6 months to a year before this chapter happened. Either way, it's up to your interpretation for when the moment is right.

I have read Wattpad's Terms and Guidelines and, quite frankly, they are confusing. They say that the story should be marked as Mature if it contains lemon, but then threaten the story to be removed if it contains lemon. I have worked so hard to provide this story to my lovely readers on Wattpad, so I am absolutely terrified of all that work being deleted and unavailable to you guys if I post smut here. So to compromise, I have posted the NSFW chapter on another fanfiction website called Archive of Our Own. If you are interested in reading a little smut in this story, please search Rewriting History on that site.

Anyway, I seriously hope this meets your expectations, and please note that I have never wrote smut before, ever. They say that smut is the second hardest topic to write about (behind only to comedy), so my sincerest apologies if it is not up to your standards. I still gave it my all and I tried to demonstrate my love for Obito with every page. So please enjoy!

Also, just as a serious but friendly disclaimer for the younger readers: I'm obligated to state that this chapter is for ages 18+ so reader discretion is needed (I gotta say this so I don't get into any trouble). Thank you all for staying this far and supporting me throughout this amazing journey. Obito forever! <3

Also, this chapter's picture was commissioned by Lewisrocket on Tumblr! :3

So if you want to read the full chapter, please head over to Archive of Our Own which can be accessed here:

archiveofourown.org/works/18134837/chapters/50974105