What happened?

I get up and reach into my pocket great twenty bucks that I have to live off of what did I do, now I really have nothing! I walk all over the place when I see a gas station I walk into the store and buy a chocolate bar for a quarter, I go to pay but, when I hand him the twenty I hear a voice say "sorry but, we don't accept bills over ten dollars."

I start to yell, "great!"

I wonder around freezing cold and lost with no where I look over and see Ponyboy, and the rest of the gang. I see that Soda's crying and I want to run over to there and hug him but I know not to. Why is he crying? Is he okay? I start to think about his smile and laugh man do I miss him, I think I might love him. I start to see them all in a panic and then it happened.

I start to feel my heart pounding out of my chest. The sweat trickles down my face and I feel as my stomach drops. Oh my god not another panic attack. I feel sick, oh my god I'm think I'm crying. I let out a little yelp! I see as everything gets darker than darker everything starts spinning. I think that's Soda rushing over to me. I scream "help!" I feel so hot and then everything goes black!

I woke up but, didn't say anything because I heard Soda yelling something but who was it to, I heard him and saw him. I saw the whole gang then I saw me lying lifeless on the bed. The gangs crying but why? Soda is hovering over my body crying, "Arianna! Arianna! Please wake up I love you!" I zone out what he loves me. No he can't it's just a dream.

Then I hear Two-bitts say, "You're not the only one who loves her, I dig her too!"

Dal chimes in, "Come on guys we all love her as more than friend well at least the ones by her age."

Steve looked appalled and stated, "not me she's like my sister."

I hear Ponyboy sobbing, "how do you think I feel, I thought of her like my sister."

I waited for Darry to say something but, he just stood with sad eyes and his hands in his pockets. I started yelling as loud as I could, "I'm here guys, I'm alive come on ya'll I love you too!"

Now it's Darry turn, "Soda check her pulse!"

I see as Soda puts his head to my chest and holds me tight, then I hear him whisper, "please Arianna stay with me." His face goes dark and then I release oh my god I'm dead but then something changes and he commands, "go get some water! She's okay!" He kisses my forehead. Then I walk over to him and kiss him on my lips only to fall through him Ow!

I sit there and watch as all the boys put get well soon cards by me and I gotta say Soda and Two-bitts never left my side. Soda would cried himself to sleep whereas Two-bitts would cry when he woke he woke. Man Dally and Pony would cry whenever they even looked at me. Darry and Steve kept on checking up on me but, if anything happened you better bet that Two-bitts and Soda would start yelling and running out of the room.

My favorite story was when I burped and Soda and Two-bitts both look at each other dumbfounded they both stutter and mumble, "d-did you h-h-hear that!"

Then they both scream, "yes I heard you did too!" They ran out of the room hollering and screaming than everybody rushed in! I saw the hope on Pony's face fade into sadness and disappointment.Along with everybody else especially Dally he got so made I swear I thought he was going to do something bad, real bad.