The big news (short)

As I went to put me shirt on I released it didn't fit, which was weird because I wore it just a few days ago. That's when it hit me, I've been having weird cravings. I've been sicker than sick, and obviously I've put on some weight. I ran into the aisle that sold pregnancy test and quickly bought three. I ran into the bathroom and took the test. Five minutes seemed like an eternity when you're waiting for something that could possible change your life.Finally times up I walked over to the first time, "+" then the next "+" and then the last one. "+" That means I'm pregnant. I was quickly in denial, this isn't true, I'm not pregnant I got bad test. Then I became infuriated and yelled, "God fucking dammit!"

I heard the doors of the store open and I heard the boys shouting for me but, I just ignored them and slid down the door as I locked it tight. As I hit the floor I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face in my hands as I started to cry. I can still hear the boys yelling for me but, I ignored them and sobbed as I watched my life slip out of my reach. I'm pregnant.I touch my stomach which was now carrying a baby, Soda's baby. I walked out of the bathroom once I heard the boys leave most likely to get the rest of the gang here. I throw out the test tubes.

Soon the gang walks in to see me with make-up smeared across my face, I was also examining my still flat stomach.

"You fucking sca-" I heard Soda start to yell but, then he stopped after seeing me. "Ari what's wrong?"

"Y-y-you I-i-i mean we-we're I mean I-I-I'm pr-pr-pregnant," I stutter not even bothering to look up at the gang.

Soda rushed over to my side and calms me down a little by saying, "it's okay. We're ok."

I look up for the first time and ask Darry, "are we?"

Darry walks over to me and gently lays his hand on my shoulder and answers, "yes, everything is going to be okay."

I looked up at the gang and they all nodded their heads but, they didn't say anything.That was odd for them.

Finally Pony broke the silence by saying, "we should go out to dinner tonight." Everybody nodded in agree and we left. Soda, Steve and I left early but, that was ok the boss understood.