The day after (short)

We woke up the same way we went to bed and I wasn't drunk or hungover any more so I slid out of underneath him and went to take a shower. Sadly before I could leave Soda woke up and asked, "Where are you going?"

"To take a shower," I responded then continued. "I also have to brush my teeth"

"Oh okay, I'll see you in a bit then," he responded.

I get into the shower and I wash my long brown with the steaming hot water, I daze of into a daydream about Sodapop, I love his light brown somewhat greasy hair where the bangs falls a little into his face but enough to cover his bluish-green eyes even though there's a tint of brown in them but I love them and their unique like him. Then I hear a scream I think it's Pony, so I quickly pop my head out to see him staring at my cheetah print thong along with all my tampons and pads that must of fallen out of my purse. Then as I scream Soda comes rushing in so, he then sees it too! I'm flushed pink and I pull my head back into the shower as embarrassment runs through my body!

The rest of the day was pretty awkward because Pony couldn't even look at me until without both of us turning all different shades of red but, it was fine because at noon Soda took out to a nice restaurant to have our first official date and god was it awesome!

"So, that was fun this morning wasn't it?" Soda joked

"Soda it's not funny, I can't even make eye contact with Pony without both of us getting all embarrassed," I told him trying to prove my point.

Soda smirks then leans over and kisses me before even saying, "yeah but, I gotta say that thong was pretty hot. Is that what you're wearing right this very second."

I noticed him biting his lip, then I respond, "yea, I love thongs." I start biting my lip too.

He leans over the table and we have a full blown make-out session then he whispered, "what do you say, we get out of here and I show you what a good time looks like?"

Oh my god he's totally flirting with me but, it's ok I'll play along, I unbutton the first two buttons of my button down and whisper in a flirty voice, "yea, I really want to ditch this place.

We quickly drive home and when we get home the first thing we do is slowly undress ourselves they lay down together and do the no returning. He takes away my virginity but, it's okay because I love him I really do! Once we stop we fall asleep immediately together with no clothing on minus I threw on a bra and a thong before going to sleep.