In the hospital

The nurse came in and asked, "ok, Ms.Curis, we are going to see how dilated you are but first would you like some pain medicines. We are also going to have a doctor to get you hooked up to everything you need to be hooked up to soon."

I nodded my head yes.

That's when the doctor came in and I was being poked at everywhere nobody was allowed in the room minus Soda and that was only because he was the dad. Soon I heard the nurse say, "You still have a while to go you might wanna take a nap."

"Ok, thanks," I replied the pain meds were starting to kick in and man were they fast. I then asked, "can Soda lay with me?"

"Yes, but we'll have to get an extra bed and push them together. There would also be the medial wall between you guys. Do you still want it?" She asked.

I smiled and replied, "yes we would love that."

Then she ran out and got a bed for Soda they were pushed together in no time and we were asleep in no time. That night the nurse came in and woke me but, I let Soda sleep he was exhausted. She whispered, "I'm going to see how dilated you are?"

I nodded and with that she dived in and said, "you should be ready in a few minutes. May I sit here and wait so I can keep checking?"

I replied with a smile, "of course you can, it's nice to have company when your boyfriend is asleep next to you."

"So boy or girl?" The nurse asked.

"I'm going to have two girls and a boy," I laughed touching my stomach.

"Wow, full house," she laughed.

"You have no idea," I smiled.

"Do you have names?" She asked in a hush tone before checking again. I guess it wasn't any better because she didn't say anything.

"Yes, we do the names are, Marianna, Annabelle, and Spencer. I'm going to ask what he thinks about of the name Kylie instead of Annabelle. What do you think?" I asked hoping she replied honestly.

"I prefer Annabelle also, you know if you change it you'll regret it," she told me.

"Ok, thanks."

She checked and said, "you're ready to start pushing."

I woke up Soda and said, "I'm ready to give birth."

He shot up and held my hand as I screamed in pain and pushed out a baby. Then another one then another. It took a little over a half an hour for three kids. After I was done I said, "you're a dad."

He smiled at that fact and asked, "do you want me to get the rest the gang?"

I nodded then he was gone and I thought I'm a mother a three. Then the gang came in all bombarding me with questions.

A few minutes after the gang showed the kids came in. The one I was holding was, Annabelle yes we decided to name her that. I didn't even ask Soda I agreed with the nurse. Soda was holding the only boy, Spencer and man was Spence snuggling up to his daddy, Soda had the biggest smile on his face. Lastly Pony was holding Marianna and talking in a cute little baby tone. I handed Darry Annabelle and filled out the birth certificate.

The next day we all went home but, only I lived in an apartment with Soda, and the kids now. I was taken there the day I got back and everything was set up the gang must of done it. We have a full house now too! I just hope that Soda proposed soon.