1969

I turn on the news to see that there's going to be storms all day and today I get paid so, it's the perfect day to go back to the Greasers! I miss them so much and I can tell my mom I moved let me go get my stuff. I pack as much stuff as I can I mean I want Soda to dig me again yes I still like him. I leave a note that simply states, "I'm moving today and my phone number might change xoxo-Ari"

I grab my check then run out to the storm and sit there until boom, I'm sent flying through time, I end up really close to DX where Soda and Steve work. I check my phone January 4th 1969. Wow, time is much slower here, only three and half years later, lets see that would make Soda about twenty perfect! He's so close to my age I merrily walk to the DX but, I only see Steve and then I see what Ponyboy walk out. Where's Soda? I sure hope he ain't sick! I walk over to Pony and wow, he doesn't recognize me probably because I'm about a hundred lighter and look sick. It's weird when I'm here all my issues go away, then I stutter, "P-P-Pony! S-Steve! W-w-w-where's S-S-Soda?"

Steve walks up to me and circles me, "we, who do we have here a Socs that know Soda's hurting trying to get to us," his voice raises as he speaks. "Well you can't get to us cuz' no Soc understands what Soda's going through cuz' ya'll are all mean nasty bastards! I hate ya'll more than anything. So you can go scram cuz' I got a switchblade in my pocket and so does Pony! You done?"

"I ain't no Socs, I'm a grease. You done steve and Pony I thought I told you to stay pure!" I exclaim.

Pony's eyes turn sad and Steve yells, "Now look what you've done you dirty Soc!" He pulls out his blade and actually cuts me.

Then Pony states,"the only one who's ever told me is my sister and she's gone now!" he starts to cry.

I try to say something but before I can Steve is on top on me cutting me up and Pony is kicking my side. I'm getting jumped from my own brothers. I start to cry and not even because of the pain but, because I love them and they don't remember me, as Pony kicks me my phone falls out and turns on they both stop and Pony yells, "Arianna!"

He helps me up then wraps his arms around me so tight I thought I might just faint. I weakly ask, "what happened to Soda?"

"Uh we need to get you to Soda and Two-bitts, Dal's in the cooler!" Pony told me

"wait what slow down kiddo you always do this," I laugh.

"Once you left Soda Two-bitts and Dal found out that you dug them and they got really upset so Soda and two-bitts got real upset and won't do anything but, sleep, use the restroom, and eat.Dal went out and did everything he wasn't supposed to do and got sent to the cooler. Now lets go see Soda and Two-bitts," Pony informed me.

"I like that idea," I reply.

"So do I," he sighs. " I miss him even though I live him he hasn't been himself since you left."

"Really?" I ask a little happy to hear that.

"Yea, he's been a mess, I don't know I guess he really digged you. I think he still does," Pony said.