Chapter 21

Warning contains sexual content
Rafs pov
Levi limps towards us with a gash that's bleeding badly to the side of his head, no doubt from his suv flipping over.......and he's pointing a gun right at us. Shit!
"GIVE HER TO ME!!!" Levi screams as he limps closer to us, "not going to happen levi!" I growl angrily at him as I hold Mia back behind me to protect her.
"YOUR NOT BETRAYING ME AGAIN YELENA!! NOT WITH HIM!! YOUR MINE!!!" Levi screams as he cocks the gun at me pointing it at my head.
"DONT SHOOT HIM!" Mia shouts as she moves out from behind me to in front of me, damn it woman! "MIA NO!" I growl loudly at her, I never take my eyes off levi, he seems to be in a trance looking at her. It's meant to be me protecting her! Not the other way round!
"Dont you dare shoot him! If you shoot him I will kill you myself!" Mia seethes as she starts to walk around levi, what the fuck is she doing! Did she just threaten to kill him? Wow I like this side of her, well I would if there wasn't a gun pointed at my head and a fucking mad man with his finger on the trigger, who's also after MY girlfriend!
"Do you really think I'd be yours levi?" Mia continues as she moves to stand behind him, Levi's attention is still on her but he's still pointing the gun at me, "why would I want to be with someone like you? You didn't love yelena, you we just obsessed with her" Mia taunts as Levi's hand starts to shake, he's getting angry. What's she doing!
"I DID LOVE HER!!" Levi yells at her as his body begins to turn towards her, she glances behind levi at me subtly as she moves to just out of his sight, "no one could love you levi, your evil, mentally unstable, cruel, and a coward.....look what you did to me!" Mia seethes as she points at her bloodied and bruised face, "No 'real man' would do this to a woman! Only a selfish piece of shit coward would do this!" She growls as levi begins to get more angry, he turns around to face Mia and points the gun at her, fuck!
"YOUR MINE! YOU WILL BE MINE, OR YOU WILL DIE!!" Levi roars at her, he's going to shoot her!
I quickly dive at Levi from behind him and tackle him to the ground hard, I knock the gun flying from his hand, Levi elbows me to the face as we wrestle with each other throwing punches at each other on the ground. "Mia run!" I shout as levi punches me and straddles me. "NOO!!! SHES MINE!" Levi roars punching me.
"HEY ASSHOLE!!" I hear Mia shout angrily, "IM NOT YOURS!!! IM HIS!!" She roars as Levi's hit hard over the head by something, knocking him sideways off me. It was Mia, she's standing there holding Levi's gun, she hit him over the head with it, god she's amazing! I jump on top of levi straddling him and wrap my hands around his throat tightly choking him, "YOU HEARD HER! SHES NOT YOURS!!......SHES MINE!" I growl at him as I tighten my grip around his throat cutting off his air supply as he struggles underneath me.
I hear several cars skidding to a stop behind me, "RAFAEL! STOP!" A voice shouts as I hear people getting out of the cars, "remember our agreement!" The voice calls out as it approaches, Sergei. I punch levi hard in the face as Sergei's men rush over to me, "take the piece of shit!" I growl as I get off levi, Sergei's men quickly grab levi tying him up and drag him off to their car. "He's yours as agreed Sergei... just make sure he suffers" I say as I walk towards him, he smiles triumphantly as his men load levi into his car. "At fucking last" Sergei sighs in relief smiling at me, he extends his hand for me to shake, and i accept it shaking his hand, "Thank you Rafael, I can finally get revenge for my wife and son after all these years of searching for that fucker, should you ever need my help again, call me" Sergei says gratefully as he nods at me in respect. He looks to Mia as she walks up to stand beside me, then he looks to me with an eyebrow raised smiling, I quickly cover her up and raise an eyebrow at Sergei threateningly. "She's definitely special to you Rafael, treasure her" Sergei laughs waving his hand as he turns to leave. "I will" I mumble as I turn Mia to look at me and wrap my arms around her. "I love you, You really are amazing baby" I smile down at her as she looks up at me, "I love you too raf.... by the way....your bleeding" she giggles as she wipes the corner of my mouth with her thumb "so are you" I chuckle as I wipe the drying blood from her mouth. "Let's go home and get dr white to check you over baby" I say to her as I walk us towards The suv. "Raf! Oh god What about Donny! He was shot is he.." Mia frantically asks in a panic as I help her into the back of the suv, "Donnys ok Mia, they got him into surgery in time he'll be ok baby, we can go and see him when he's moved on to a ward, Alex is with him keeping me updated on his condition" I calmly explain to her as I slide into the suv beside her, Donny was lucky, seriously lucky, he might be annoying but it wouldn't be the same without him. I close the Car door and Mia crawls into my lap, fuck I've missed her, I'm so happy I've got her back, she's mine, and after all this, I think it's time to make her mine for good officially. I can't live without her. The car pulls away and I can finally relax with Mia safely in my lap, nothing else matters as long as I have her.