Chapter 32

Mias PoV
Why the hell is donny calling my phone!!! After what he did to us!! What he tried to do to our baby! Before I can tell raf to ignore the call
Raf presses the answer icon and puts the call on loudspeaker, "hello Mia, miss me yet?" the familiar voice says through the phone, I stay silent clenching my fists at my side ...it's donny. "Wait till I find you you piece of shit, IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" Raf roars in anger into the phone, "well hello to you too big brother, sorry but it's not you I'm calling to talk to! Put Mia on the phone!" Donny laughs lowly in reply, why does he want to talk to me? "Your NEVER talking to her again!" Raf growls threateningly as he grips my phone tightly, "well...if you won't let me talk to her...then I'll just have to come and pay her a visit" Donny says in amusement, "that's never going to happen....AND IF YOU EVER TRY TO COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER AND MY CHILD AGAIN I WILL TEAR YOU TO FUCKING SHREDS!!!" Raf roars angrily, he's gripping the phone so hard he's going to crush it! "I'll be seeing her again raf, you can count on it!...I'm just biding my time.....you really think I'm just going to give up? Give up the woman I love?...Give up what's mine???, oh Nikolai said hi by the way!" Donny laughs as raf looks murderous with rage "she doesn't love you! You come anywhere near her and I will do things to you that will make you beg me for death! I'm going to find you, and I'm going to kill you" raf grits out angrily through clenched teeth, "shes there isn't she.....Im Not stupid raf i know she can hear me.....I know the phones on loudspeaker and she's there....I'll be seeing you Mia, sooner than you think" donny reply's mockingly then he hangs up.
Crack....crunch
Rafs now crushed and broken my phone, he looks like he's about to explode! I rest my hand on his shoulder rubbing it and feel his body relax slightly under my touch.
Knock knock
"Boss what was all that shouting about?" Justin says as he barges into our room.
"Donny called My phone" I answer quietly as I look over my shoulder at Justin standing in the doorway.
"WHAT??" Justin shouts making me jump, and tank growl. "What the fuck did he want?" Justin says angrily as he walks towards us, tank starts snarling and barking at Justin's threatening tone so I walk round the bed to calm the protective pup down.
"He wanted to talk to mia....he said he'll be seeing her sooner than we think" raf growls as he throws my crushed phone across the room in anger. "Shit... I'll up all the security and make them aware of Donny, boss he knows this place better than any of us, i don't think it's safe here anymore for Mia and the baby, I think you might want to consider moving to somewhere else that's safer for them" Justin reply's running a hand down his face in frustration.
"I've swept the whole house for bugs, we found 23 in total, your room had the most we found 8 in here alone" Justin says angrily.
"Shit" Raf sighs loudly running his hand through his hair, he looks so stressed and worried.
"I think your right, I'll start looking for somewhere tomorrow, thanks Justin" raf reply's lowly agreeing with Justin.
"After I find us a new place I'm going to take Mia away for a few days, all this stress isn't good for her or the baby" raf says as he looks to me in concern.
"Alright boss" Justin says nodding and leaves to sort out the security, I climb onto our bed next to raf and curl up against him with tank snuggled up against my back. "I won't let them get to you, or our baby, they will have to go through me first" raf says quietly as he strokes my hair, I kiss his chest and wrap my arm around him tightly.
We lay there together silently for what seems like hours, both of us thinking over what donny said, I just want them to leave raf and I alone to be a family with our baby. I'm so tired of people coming after me, not just me but our baby too now, I know raf will do everything in his power to protect us, but I'm worried about his safety too, I don't doubt Nikolai and Donny would do anything to get what they want, even hurt or try to kill raf to get to me....and my inheritance....the thought of loosing raf terrifies me. All for what, donnys delusion that he loves me? And Nikolai's want for wealth?... I need to come up with my own plan, I can't just sit back and let raf do everything... I think I need to talk to lewis in the morning.
Eventually raf and I finally get some sleep.