Chapter 28

Mias PoV
I drive for hours in the now pouring rain till I finally get too tired to keep driving, so I find a hotel, my phone had been ringing like crazy so I switched it off, I didn't even look to see who was calling.
I pull up in front of a hotel, I grab the black card Donny gave me and get out the car, I quickly walk round to the passengers side and pick up tank from the front seat, i let him go to the bathroom before we head inside.
"Good evening miss how can I help you?" The middle aged lady at the desk asks me politely,
"I'd like a room please" I reply to her just as politely giving her a small smile.
"Erm I'm sorry miss we don't allow dogs" she says sadly as she looks at tank in my arms
"He won't be any trouble I promise, I'll pay extra, I just left my boyfriend and I'm pregnant and I just really need a room for a few days" I begin to ramble as a tear rolls down my cheek, I'm exhausted mentally and physically, my heads a complete mess, I just need to rest, get myself together and make a plan.
The lady looks at me and smiles sweetly
"Well he is very cute...if he's well behaved I guess he shouldn't be a problem right?" She smiles at me as tank yawns cutely at her
"I promise he won't be he's very well trained and he won't make a noise" I assure her hopefully.
"I guess I could make an exception then" she winks at me, Phew... relief floods through me.
"How many nights do you need sweet heart?" She asks me as I slide donnys card over the desk to pay, "three nights for now please" I reply quietly as she takes the card typing away on her computer.
She takes my payment and hands me my room key, her names Brenda and she's really nice, she said if I need anything to phone down to the front desk. I head up to find my room, I find my room, room 43, I unlock it juggling tank in my arms and open the door, I flick on the lights And look around the room closing the door, i set tank down to sniff about.

"Well tank, this is home for a while now, until I figure out what to do" I say to my pup as I sit down on the bed, tanks now moaning and scratching at the side of the bed to come up on the bed with me so I pick him up

"Well tank, this is home for a while now, until I figure out what to do" I say to my pup as I sit down on the bed, tanks now moaning and scratching at the side of the bed to come up on the bed with me so I pick him up. I curl up on the bed and tank protectively lays with me yawning as I stroke his head gently. I feel so numb right now.... I can't cry anymore, even tho I want to, my eyes just burn from all the crying I've already done, I'm pretty sure I've run out of tears. I rest my hand over my stomach, over my baby, rafs baby....our baby, that we made together through our love for each other, or so I thought, How could I have been so stupid, how could anyone really want me for me, not just for my body, just for sex, everyone I care about in my life either hurts me or leaves me, I never thought raf would hurt me, but like donny said rafs playing me and I'm gullible for believing him. Eventually exhaustion wins and I pass out with tank on the bed, dreading what's in store for me without raf.

Rafs pov
I finally get home, it's really late, all I want to do is curl up in bed with my beautiful future wife and our growing baby, I'm exhausted.
I get in the front door and the house is quiet, it's about 1am, I head upstairs tugging my tie off and head to our bedroom. I open the door and our rooms pitch black, Mia must be asleep, I quickly close the door quietly incase tank try's to get out and head over towards the bed, I strip out my clothes and climb into bed in my boxers. The beds cold, really cold? I feel around mias side, she's not there.. "Mia?" I say worriedly as I quickly turn around to switch my  bedside lamp on. I look at her side, she hasn't been here her sides sill neatly made, I look around the room, there's no sign she's been in here....I frantically climb out of bed "Mia!" I call out as I check the bathroom, it's empty, something doesn't feel right, I fly out of our bedroom door and head downstairs, "MIA!?" I call out around the house as I frantically search every room for her... she's not here. I run over to the front door and fling it open looking out into the driveway, her cars gone... fuck! Where is she!? Who's she with?! I run into the house and back upstairs To throw some clothes on