Chapter 27

Mias PoV
Outside Ricky was waiting for us in the suv to take us home, ricky seemed nervous the whole drive back and when we got home all was not well, As we walk through the front door we are greeted by what I can only describe as mayhem.
Guards running around frantically everywhere, the house a mess, guard dogs patrolling around the house by the dozen.
"WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON?" Raf shouts loudly as Alex comes running in to us "boss we had a break in early this morning, i tried to call you but both your phones are off" Alex frantically explains as raf quickly digs his phone out and turns it on, it starts pinging frantically with missed calls and messages "fuck! Where did they break in? Did you catch who it was?" Raf asks Alex in frustration "that's the thing boss, we don't know how they got in, we didn't catch anyone and none of the guards saw anyone come in or out" Alex explains as raf starts to get angry "then how has there been a break in!?" Raf growls out at Alex who now looks very wary of raf, fearful of him even.
"Because the person who did it left you a message... they broke into your room and in your office" Alex reply's worriedly as rafs eyes widen, "show me!...Mia wait here" raf says as he heads towards the stairs "like hell am I waiting here! you are not keeping me in the dark about this raf" I call out as I hurry after raf and Alex heading up the stairs, raf walks into his office, it's trashed! Everything's been tossed around and paperworks everywhere, almost like someone was looking for something.... but what?, "we did a sweep boss but we didn't find anyone, just this note saying 'watch your back, you never know who's watching" Alex says as he stands a safe distance from an angry raf. "Someone was looking for something" raf growls as he looks around the office slowly, "looking for what boss?" Alex's asks as he picks up a few files off the floor putting them back on rafs desk, "I don't know, but I'm sure as hell going to find out" raf says as he heads out the office down the hall, Alex and I follow him, raf opens our bedroom door and freezes, as I approach he quickly closes the door "raf? Open the door!" I say firmly as I try to turn the handle rafs holding, "baby go downstairs please and let me sort this out" raf says quietly to me as I try to open the door again "RAF!! Open... the door!" I growl as I force his hand to move on the handle and shove the door open, I freeze.....what the hell.....
"Mia dont! You don't need to see that!" Raf says loudly trying to pull me away from the room but it's too late... I'm already seeing it...I walk out of rafs grip into the room and look around it.... everything's been thrown around, torn up and cut up with what looks like knives....the beds been repeatedly stabbed and there's a large knife sticking out the middle of it. I slowly walk further into the room looking around it as raf enters behind me, Alex and raf start having a heated discussion about how this happened as I walk into our closet, which hasn't been trashed but i spot another knife.....in the wall....stuck through a piece of paper...... I walk up to the knife looking at the paper.....oh my god no, I'm going to throw up! "RAFFFFF!!!!" I scream as I stare at the paper pinned to the wall, raf runs into the closet and grabs me pulling me to him protectively as he quickly looks around the closet "baby what is it what's wrong?" He asks me frantically as I start to cry and panic, I point to the picture with the knife in "the picture" I cry out to raf as he walks over to the picture and pulls it down off the wall looking at it, he turns it over, there's something written on it, his face changes to something I've never seen before... pure murderous rage.... his hands shake as he holds the picture.... "ALEX!" Raf screams out angrily making me jump away from him, "boss?" Alex calls back worriedly he comes into our closet, raf hands Alex the picture. ".....boss this is a scan picture" Alex says quietly in confusion, then his eyes widen as he looks to me "Mia are you.." Alex continues but raf cuts him off "yes she's pregnant..... with my baby......look on the back of the picture" raf grits out angrily as his fists turn white he's clenching them so hard, I walk over to raf wrapping my arms around him tightly as I feel his rigid body start to relax, he unclenches his fists and moves his hand to over my stomach as he looks down at me with fear in his eyes. "I will kill them both" Alex reads barely above a whisper, his eyes wide as he looks at raf and I. "Did you know she was pregnant?....You were acting strange when you came back from the drs office with her" Raf growls at Alex Accusingly "no boss I didn't know, well I sort of suspected she might be, my sister was the same when she fell pregnant with my niece Evelyn..but even Justin said he wouldn't be surprised if she was" Alex rambles out but raf stops him "Justin? You told Justin? Who else did you tell!" Raf seethes angrily at Alex as he walks out of my arms towards him, raf grabs Alex and slams him against the wall, "WHO DID YOU TELL!!!" Raf roars as he chokes Alex against the wall, just like he did to donny that time, it's terrifying to watch. "I-I'm Sorry.... I didn't know....I only brought it up..." Alex chokes out as raf squeezes his throat "TO WHO!!! WHO HEARD YOU?!?" Raf screams in his face tightening his grip on Alex so he turns purple "Justin....Ricky.....Donny...a guard" Alex wheezes out his eyes about to pop out of his head. Raf roars in his face in anger and drops Him to the floor, Alex gasping for air and coughing on the floor. "Find me the guard that overheard you!" Raf growls as he pulls out his phone and dials a number. "I want my bedroom cleaned up and a new bed in there by tonight, and get my office tidied up " he orders into his phone as he watches Alex struggling to get up from the floor. He hangs up and comes over to me "I'll have this mess sorted out by tonight, let's go and find tank and Lewis baby" raf says as he wraps an arm around me ushering me out the closet "I want that guard in the basement by tonight Alex, and find out how they got hold of the scan picture!" raf calls out as we walk through the bedroom and out into the hallway.
We find Lewis downstairs feeding tank, as soon as the little fur ball sees me he bolts towards me barking happily as he kicks his bowl of food everywhere "hey little guy! Did you miss me? Were you good for uncle Lewis?" I coo at tank and he goes crazy licking me and rolling over on the floor so I can rub his belly. "He's been fine Mia, good as gold, he slept through the night too" Lewis chuckles as he starts to clean up tanks food off the floor. "What happened this morning? Did you hear anything Lewis?" Raf asks him as he folds his arms leaning against the kitchen counter, "that's the thing boss, none of us heard anything! We all slept straight through it weirdly, We woke up this morning and Justin went to your office, then he started shouting to the rest of us to sweep the house, we didn't find anyone" Lewis says in a confused tone, like he's not sure about something. "You didn't wake up at all? Lewis there was stuff thrown everywhere, that must of made some noise?" Raf questions lewis who just shakes his head "I'm sorry boss, we didn't hear a thing till Justin started shouting this morning, we had a few drinks last night then went to bed, we all slept straight through, even me strangely....which I never do" Lewis says in confusion.
"Let's check the house Cctv we need to find out who this was" raf says as he walks towards the kitchen doorway with Lewis right behind him.
"Well buddy it's just you and me" I smile at tank as he wags his puppy butt happily, "and you little one" I say quietly as I rub my flat stomach smiling.