Chapter 25

Rafs pov
"He was stealing from me Ricky I want the money back and I want him taught a lesson, just get it done" I say frustratedly as I rub my forehead, "all right I'm on it boss, We'll wait till he finishes his shift tonight and follow him home" Ricky reply's and I hang up.
We found out who had been opening the tabs at the club and adding to them thanks to mia, she went through every member of staffs log in on the till system and found who it was, along with a few other staff errors which I must say I'm impressed with, she's good at accounting. The manager at the club was responsible for the tabs, the fuckers been stealing from me for fuck knows how long, so tonight I want Ricky and the guys to go to his house, take anything and everything he's got of value got to recoup my money and teach the fucker a lesson. It will depend on how much I get back... how bad his lesson will be, if I get most of it back he'll be able to continue walking around, if it's not much well.... broken legs and shattered knee caps will be hard to walk on, and if I don't get anything back then let's just say he won't be able to steal from anyone again.
For most of this week mias been helping me with the club stuff and paperwork, she's also been busy training tank, the little shit decided to eat several pairs of my shoes and chew on my car keys, he never touched mias stuff! Just mine! Oh and donnys... he left his bedroom door open and tank got in there, he peed all over donnys room before chewing holes in the bottom of his suit pants hanging in his closet.
"MIA!!!!!" donny screams from down the hallway, here we go, did tank get in his room again? I get up and leave my office to see what's going on.
"WHAT IS THIS!!??" Donny shouts as Mia walks up the stairs with tank in her arms to see what all the shoutings about. Tanks growling at donny showing his teeth, I'm just happy he's stopped doing it to me now, thank god mias training him I couldn't get near her for the first few days without being growled at bitten and attacked, he's put a real dampener on our sex life!
"well It looks like a shoe to me Donny" Mia laughs as Donny holds his shoe out to her in disgust.
"I KNOW ITS A SHOE!! ITS WHATS IN THE SHOE IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT!" Donny shouts out angrily.
"Donny calm down what's the....ohhhh" Mia calmy says as she takes the shoe from Donny and looks inside it, she makes a grossed out face but I can see she's trying not to laugh, that makes me smile, I love it when she laughs.
"OH??? OHHHHH?? ITS NOT OH! ITS EWW!" Donny shouts as he points at the shoe then looks to tank "YOU! YOUR AS EVIL AS SHE IS!" Donny shouts pointing at tank who's barking and frantically trying to wriggle out of mias arms to bite him, again. "Donny he didn't mean it leave him alone, he's only a baby! I'm sorry he left something in your shoe I'll buy you some new shoes ok?" Mia giggles as she try's to calm Donny down. "Those shoes are Gucci! And He didn't just leave something Mia, no no no... he left many things!" Donny seethes still pointing at tank whos snarling at him now. "That fluffy little spawn of Satan POOPED in my shoe, in my closet, and PEED on my iPad!" Donny growls out angrily at tank, I burst into laughter with Mia "we told you to keep your door closed Donny, he's been destroying my stuff all week too" I laugh as I walk over to Mia who's putting tank down, "STOP! DONT LET IT LOOSE AGAIN!!" Donny squeals as he takes off running to his room with tank bounding after him, Mia and I are in fits of laughter as Donny slams his door, tank scratches at it growling and barking at donny through the door. "I'm sorry donny!" Mia calls out to him "tank come!" She calls out to the angry pup

 "I'm sorry donny!" Mia calls out to him "tank come!" She calls out to the angry pup