2

War

Y/N P.O.V
Here we are, walking towards the black Jaguar as we finally done shopping. Tired as hell, I swear.. " Happy ? " I chuckled as he rub his nose on my temple. " I'm the one who should ask you that, jerk. " He laughed, arching his head before grabbing my waist, pulling me close to him.

Soon, both of us arrived at the car then we stepped into it. Suddenly.. " Seatbelt. " I turned my head to Jimin as he spoke. " What ? " " Seatbelt. " He slowly turned his head to me, shooting my eyes with his stern ones. I gulped, hurriedly wearing the seatbelt. Okay, now what the fuck is happening ?

Jimin then put on his shades before glancing at the rear-view mirror.

In a second, he started driving in a fast pace

In a second, he started driving in a fast pace. " Oh my god, Jimin ! "

JIMIN P.O.V
" Oh my god, Jimin ! " I ignored her whines. Instead I drove faster, not missing the chance to glance at the rear-view mirror, only to see three motorbikes are chasing me. The men.. They really wanna mess with me huh ? I curved a small smirk then pressed the pedal, increasing the car's pace.

" Park Jimin, what- " " Shut up and stay silent. " I cut her off with my fierce voice, causing her to leaned back against the seat, crossing her arms and looked out the window. Sorry, princess but I have to settle this shit..

I drove faster then later, I stopped by the junction as I didn't see their figures anymore. I looked at the side mirror, only to see they rode past our car like nothing happen. I scoffed then smirked. Done, I will deal with your shitty gang later..

Y/N P.O.V
He stopped the car before turning his head to me. " You okay ? " He softly asked, tilting his head. I sighed then looked at him before stepping out of the car without speaking. You think I'm okay after you suddenly talk to me like that ? I heard him groans before I shut the door close and went into the mansion.

JIMIN P.O.V
I groaned in frustration and hit the steering wheel as she ignored me. It's okay. I will talk to you later, little sweetheart.. I got out of the car and locked it after closing the door, walking into the mansion afterwards. " Boys ! " I shouted, brushing my hair back.

The boys came downstairs, standing in front of me. " Yes boss ? " Tae spoke, tilting his head. I poked my inner cheek, placing my hands in my pockets. " I want one of you to find the fuckers who chased me just now. Take the camera at the back and identify thier identities. Get all the weapons ready. Jungkook ! Stay with Y/N.. "

I spilled out then walked away, heading upstairs and let them do their work. Soon, I arrived at the bedroom, only to see her, playing with her phone on the bed. " Baby, we will be going on a mission. You stay with Jungkook, okay ? " I said, unbuttoning my shirt then wore a black t-shirt.

She hummed, not looking at me. I sighed then walked towards her, kissing her forehead softly. " I love you.. Wait for me okay ? " I whispered against her forehead then pulled away, walking away afterwards.

" Found their identities ? " I asked as soon as I saw Yoongi walking towards me. " Yes, boss. They are from The Black Clowns. " TBC huh ?.. I scoffed, poking my inner cheek. " Those losers.. Still wanna fight with us, I see ? Where are the others ? " " They are all set. Just waiting for your order, boss. "

I nodded then walked to the front door, opening it, only to see the others are already in the car. Jungkook is leaning against one of the doors, talking to Tae. He straightened his posture as he saw me. " Take care of yourself, lock all the doors, protect her. When I come home, I wanna see everything's fine. Get it ? "

" Yes, boss. Noted. "

He nodded his head, looking focus

He nodded his head, looking focus. Good.. " Let's go. " I said then stepped into the car, sitting down on the seat. War is about to begin..