6

Watching

AUTHOR P.O.V
Jimin wore his watch, walking out of the hotel and went to the black car.

They just finished their mission and now is 12:34 a

They just finished their mission and now is 12:34 a.m. Y/N must be sleeping.. He stepped into the car, brushing his hair back. " Drive. " He spoke, causing Tae to nodded his head before started driving back home. " Jimin hyung. " He turned his head to the owner of the voice.

He hummed in response

He hummed in response. " I wanna tell you something.. " Jungkook spilled out, rubbing his neck softly. If he follows his heart, he won't be doing this right now. He don't want his boss to cause any problem. They know how he is when it comes to the princess. He can even go to Y/N's school just to attack the guy that touch her. And that will be the most terrifying scene ever to watch.. Jimin frowned.

Now what.. " What is it ? " Jungkook pursed his lips before speaking. " Today at school, there was a boy that likes to stare at Y/N. I don't know who he is, maybe he's a new student. Then, during recess he suddenly bumped into her while she's looking for books in her locker. I don't know why but I think he just wants her attention.. "

Jungkook's words caused Jimin to poked his inner cheek, looking away. Who the fuck dare to stare at my girl.. " Alright.. Tomorrow, we won't have a mission but we will act like we have one. I will tell Y/N. " The others immediately turned their heads to the big boss. " Why ? " Jimin leaned against the seat, crossing his arms.

" Just fucking listen to me. Namjoon hyung, I want you to transfer all the CCTV footage of that school to my phone tomorrow. I wanna monitor them. " Namjoon nodded his head obediently. " Yes boss. " Jimin then looked at Yoongi. " Hyung, you will be staying with her tomorrow, we got nothing to do anyways. " He nodded, smiling slightly. " Sure. "

Few Minutes Later..

They stepped out of the car then went inside the mansion, following Jimin's steps. As soon as they stepped into the mansion, they immediately went to their own rooms while Jimin went to the bedroom. He opened the door, only to see that his one and only princess is sleeping peacefully on the bed.

He curved a smile then went to the bed and sat down beside her. " Hi.. " She mumbled without opening her eyes. He frowned, reaching out his hand and stroked her hair softly. " I thought you're asleep.. " She chuckled softly, slowly opening her eyes. " I did.. But then I heard you come in.. " As soon as he heard those words, he immediately hovered on top of her, pinning her hands to the bed sheet.

" I miss you.. " He attacked her lips, kissing it hungrily while his fingers intertwining with her's. She giggled between the kiss, closing her eyes while feeling his lips on her's. " So much.. " His lips slowly went to her neck, leaving sweet and wet kisses. She whined, moving her hips. " Not now, Chim.. " He chuckled, pulling away from her neck after pecking it.

" Afraid they might hear us ?.. " He whispered to her ear, biting her earlobe slightly. She blushed, hitting his chest softly. " Yah, pervert.. " He chuckled, kissing her forehead. " We have a mission tomorrow. Again.. And Suga hyung will stay with you this time.. "

She pouted yet still nodded her head slowly. " Okay.. " He smiled then kissed her cheek before laying beside her, pulling her into his embrace. " Sleep time.. I'm tired.. " He whispered then slowly fall asleep with her in his arms. She giggled then kissed his forehead before also falling asleep..

The Next Morning..

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting it to the sunlight. " Morning, sweetheart.. " I looked up, only to see Jimin with a towel around his waist, stepping out of the bathroom. I curved a sweet smile. " Morning, oppa.. " He went to me, sitting at the edge of the bed then pecked my lips as a morning kiss.

" I forgot to tell you last night that Jungkook won't be with you today.. " " Again ? " He nodded his head, pursing his lips. I sighed, pouting my lips. Another boring day I guess.. Sometimes Jungkook didn't attend school cause of their missions. I swear to God, it will be the most boring day in the world ! " But don't worry, I will take care of you.. " He kissed my forehead softly. Hmm ?

JIMIN P.O.V
Of course I will be taking care of you. I will be watching you the whole time..