11

Park Jimin

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Luis !!! " The old man shouted, punching the table in anger. His son.. His son is dead.. Fucking dead ! " That bastard.. How dare he killed my son ! My one and only son ! " He raised his voice, letting his anger out. " It's basically his fault. She is Park Jimin's girl, for God sake. Park Jimin ! "

The woman that is sitting on the couch spoke, looking at him in annoyance. " Shut up, bitch ! You are not his real mom, that's why you can say shit like that ! " The man glared at his new wife before looking away, rolling his eyes. She scoffed then stand up from the couch, walking over towards him.

" Why so fierce ? Just go to Korea, find him and kill him ! Do I even need to teach you about that ?? " She spilled out, pushing his shoulder slightly using her index finger. He glanced at her then clenched his jaw before grabbing his phone that was placed on the table and dialled his men's number.

" Be ready. We're flying to Korea. "

Y/N P.O.V
I popped open my eyes as I heard the bathroom's door opening. Jimin turned his head to me, curving a warm smile. " My baby is awake ? " He walked towards me then sat down on the edge of the bed. I smiled, moving towards him then placed my head on his lap.

" Is dinner ready ? " He nodded, tracing my cheek with his finger. " Yup.. Go have a nice shower.. I will be waiting downstairs.. " I nodded then get up before walking to the bathroom.

Few Minutes Later..

I combed my hair after wearing the pyjama Jimin bought for me.

I stepped out of the room, walking downstairs and headed to the kitchen

I stepped out of the room, walking downstairs and headed to the kitchen. " Hey guys ! " I said happily, walking towards Jimin and sat down beside him while smiling. " Hey princess. How are you feeling ? "

I looked at Namjoon oppa and smiled softly

I looked at Namjoon oppa and smiled softly. " I'm feeling better.. " " He should think first before acting. Messing with us as if throwing yourself into the hell. " Hoseok spoke, poking his inner cheek.

I sighed then looked down

I sighed then looked down. " I'm sorry.. I should've listen to Jimin and Jungkook.. This world is dangerous.. " Suddenly, I felt a soft plump lips pecked mine. I looked up, only to see Jimin is smiling softly at me. " Don't say that, love.. Everyone here knows you are a nice little girl.. All you want is to have a normal life with your friends.. But sadly, the life will never come.

I'm sorry, sweetheart.. " He whispered huskily then kiss my forehead. " Alright, no sad moments please ! It's eating time~! " I chuckled then all of us started eating as he said those words. Our one and only good boy.. Gosh, I love him so much..

The Next Day

The Next Day..

JIMIN P.O.V
" Ahh !!! " My eyes went wide before I immediately ran out of the room, heading downstairs. I saw the others are also clueless, looking worried. " Why ?? What happen ?? Y/N ! " I called her, looking around. Soon, she came to us, pouting sadly. I tilted my head then stepped closer to her.

" Hey.. Why were you shouting hmm ? " I kneeled in front of her, looking up to her with softness in my eyes. She looked at me then pointed at Jungkook. Eh ? " You ! You ate my last piece of cake right ?! " Her words causing me to facepalmed. The others started laughing while Jungkook widened his eyes.

" What ?? Noo ! " He said, also pouting.

" Yes ! All this while, you're the only one who likes to eat my food ! " She stomped her feet on the ground, fake crying

" Yes ! All this while, you're the only one who likes to eat my food ! " She stomped her feet on the ground, fake crying. I laughed then patted her back gently. " It's okay, it's okay. I will punish Jungkook later okay ? And I will buy you a new one. Alright ? " I said, chuckling at her cuteness.

She looked down at me, tilting her head. " New cake ? " I nodded then winked. " Yeay !~ " She giggled then kissed my forehead. I shook my head at her behaviour, chuckling. Suddenly, the door bursted open, revealing a group of men with guns in their hands. Y/N yelled in fear while I grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind me, standing up.

The boys grabbed their guns and aimed at them. Suddenly, an old man walked between the group of fuckers and stood in front of them. I see.. Their leader huh ? " Park Jimin.. Am I right ? " He spoke, taking off his shades. I gripped Y/N's wrist tighter.

" Who the fuck are you

" Who the fuck are you.. "