24

This Is Why

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, only to see a white ceiling. I hissed in pain while holding my head, slowly sitting up. I looked around, finding out that I am in an unfamiliar room. Wh-Where am I ?.. I looked at the window. I-It's morning ?? I quickly stuffed my hand in my pocket, reaching for my phone.

My eyes widen as I felt.. Nothing.. " S-Shit.. Where the hell is my phone ?? " Suddenly, the door opened and revealed a guy that is kinda the same age as- Wait.. He leaned against the door frame, smirking while his hands were placed in his pockets. My lips slightly parted as I let out a gasp.

T-That's the guy I met last night..

" You.. " I whispered, pointing my finger towards him. He chuckled then nodded his head before stepping closer to me. " I what, babygirl ? Hmm ? " He tilted his head and stopped walking as soon as his legs touched the edge of the bed. I moved backwards and looked around before turning my eyes to him again. " W-Why am I here ?? Who are you ?? "

I asked as fear started haunting my body. F-Fuck, now I regret for leaving.. His lips slowly curved a smirk before he suddenly hovered towards me then pinned my hands above my head. " Let me go ! " I screamed, struggling under his grips. He chuckled and tightened his grips, causing me to yelped in pain. Jimin.. Help me..

" Ahh ! Let me go !! " I shouted louder while tears started welling in my eyes. " Go ahead and shout, babygirl.. Shout as loud as you want.. Because no one.. Is going to hear you.. " No.. His hand slipped into my shirt then his hand started caressing my cold skin. I tried my best to push him off but.. Failed..

" Ahh !!! Jimin !!! "

JIMIN P.O.V
" Sweetheart ! " I sat up, fucking sweaty. Shit.. I swear to God, I heard her voice.. I immediately looked up to the window, only to see.. Wait.. It's morning ? Fucking morning ?? I stand up from the floor, ignoring the pain on my neck due to my carelessness for sleeping on the floor while I walked towards the door.

I slept.. I accidentally fell asleep ! " Ahh ! " I slammed my hand on the wall before stepping out of the bedroom. " Wake up ! " I shrieked as loud as I can, causing almost all the boys to opened their doors and looked at me with their sleepy eyes. " Get everything's ready ! I give you all 30 minutes to do it ! We're gonna find our princess.. Meet me at the living room later..  "

I said, receiving nods from them before they started moving. I was about to step into my room but suddenly.. " Hyung ! " I shifted my head to the owner of the voice.

He gulped before his eyes slowly meeting mine

He gulped before his eyes slowly meeting mine. " C-Can I join..? " I sighed, looking away then turned my head to him again. Well, he's also my Kookie after all.. " Hurry up. We don't wanna keep our Y/N waiting, am I right ? "

Few Hours Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
There she is.. Hugging her knees on the bed while covering her naked self with the blanket. Her eyes are now swollen and her lips are trembling due to the fear that haven't stop taking over her. She felt helpless.. She felt disgusted.. A morning sex with her one and only boyfriend ? The best.

But a morning rape by a stranger ?.. She never even thought it exist in her life..

" Jimin.. Jungkook.. " She muttered between her sobs before the door opened harshly, revealing the same guy that just snatched Jimin's right towards her. Her body.. " Get up. " He said, running his fingers through his hair. She shook her head, looking away from him while she pulled the blanket closer to her body.

" N-No.. S-Stay away from me.. " She stuttered before receiving an annoyed groan by the guy standing in front of her. " I said get up ! " He raised his voice, causing her to flinched. He thought that she will finally get up from the bed and follow him but instead, she remained silent..

" You really love to test my patience.. " He then marched towards her then pulled the blanket off her before carrying her bridal style. " L-Let me go.. P-Please.. " She begged while her eyes are closed. Her legs feel numb. Her hands are too weak to even push him and escape. He's too rough..

He walked out of the room then headed somewhere only he knows where. He, on the other hand, didn't even bother to put at least a pair of undergarments on her body. Why ?.. Less than a minute, she was thrown to a bed but this time, in a different bedroom..

She opened her eyes with the remain of energy that she still has, only to see a group of guys are standing in front of her, unbuttoning their shirts with dirty smirks plastered on their faces. No.. She slowly turned her head to the guy that carried her just now. He is crossing his arms with a sinister smile on his face.

" Enjoy your meal guys.. "

This is why..