3

Medicine

JIMIN P.O.V
Few minutes later, all of us arrived at the building. The building that belongs to The Black Clowns.. I curved a small smirk then started walking towards the entrance. I heard the boys pulled the triggers. " Boys.. Now.. " As soon as they heard my words, all of them immediately ran to the entrance and started hitting all the fuckers that block them.

I smirked, shooting anybody that comes into my way to the top level. You block me, you die.. Soon, all of us arrived at his office. I brushed my sweaty hair back, glaring at him.

 I brushed my sweaty hair back, glaring at him

He smirked, standing up from his chair. " Jimin.. Jimin.. Jimin.. The leader of Venom. A.K.A.. The strongest mafia gang in Korea.. What can I help you hmm ? " He spoke, slowly walking towards me and stand in front of me. I smirked as I saw the three men that followed me from the mall, walking towards him and stand beside him.

Gotcha.. " I'm here to ask with manners.. Who the fuck chased me just now ? " I said while tilting my head, hands in my pockets. He chuckled, looking away before turning his head to me again. " Chase you ? No one. I didn't send anyone. " He said, smiling 'sweetly' at me.

I chuckled before pulling out my gun then shot the three bastards behind him. In a second, his men are now pointing their guns at me while the boys are also pointing their's at them. I shrugged, pouting. " Oops. Sorry Ryker. I asked with manners but you decide to play shit with me.. "

I spilled, wiggling my eyesbrows. He breathed sharply then tilted his head. " Why are you so mad anyway ? It's not like you've never been chased before.. " He said, poking his inner cheek. I crossed my arms, eyes focusing on him. " If it involves me and only me, I won't waste my time to meet you and your slaves. " I said then slowly move closer to him till our chest almost touched. 

" But it also involves my girl so it's a no from me.. " He chuckled then smirked before moving closer to me till our noses touched. Tch, bold huh ? " But it is my intention to get her anyway.. She seems interesting and.. Hot.. So I guess I have to get her when you're not around huh ?.. "

His words cause my smirk to fell. What did.. He just say..? I clenched my jaw then grabbed my gun before I punched him on his stomach, causing him to bend over. I grabbed his body and pushed him to the ground roughly, making him kneeling. Look who's on top now, bullshit..

Some of his men are now dead and covered with pools of blood since the boys shot them. Tried to kill me, I think ? I smirked and pulled Ryker's head up by using his head then placed my gun in his mouth. " It is never my interest when anybody talk about my little sweetheart.. She's not my weakness and she will never be the reason I fell to the floor, begging for your mercy.. But.. "

I leaned closer to his ear, smirking. " She is my property.. And she will always be my number one sweetheart.. So, talk about her again and I will fucking blow your heads off.. " My fingers then pulled the trigger and-

Bang !

I curved a smirk, licking the blood that was splashed on my lips. " Only if you can.. "

AUTHOR P.O.V
" Tae, hotel. " Jimin spoke, poking his inner cheek. Tae nodded his head then started driving, heading to any hotel that is nearby. It is their style. It is Jimin's style. They will check-in any hotel that is near the place they just did their mission so that their leader can have a nice shower. Jimin never go home without showering first.

He will clean his body before meeting his baby. Y/N is an innocent little baby for him and their late family. So it is a must for him to show only positive things to her. She's never being revealed to violence. That's why he is trying hard to keep it away from her until now.  

In the car, Jimin's spare clothes are kept in a bag. So he can just change his clothes after a mission. Simple and easy.. Soon, they arrived at the hotel. Jimin check-in the hotel and took a shower before changing into his new shirt and pants. He then went out of the hotel building, ignoring the girl that was shouting his name.

He check-in and went out after a few minutes.. Yeah, that's why she called him.

Few Minutes Later..

JIMIN P.O.V
I stepped out of the car, walking towards the main door. I opened it then headed upstairs. I walked to the bedroom and opened the door, only to see her playing with her phone on the bed. I curved a smile and closed the door and walked to her afterwards. I sat down beside her, staring at her. Beautiful.. " Hi sweetheart.. "

" Done with your mission ? " She asked without looking at me. I smiled. " Yup.. " " No wounds ? If yes then I'm getting the first aid kit. " She said and about to get up but I pulled her down by her waist, pulling her to me before pushing her to the bed and hovered above her.

" No wounds, 100% okay. But I need your kisses.. To treat my lips.. " I whispered softly on her ear, causing her to chuckled then cupped my cheeks with her small hands before smashing her lips on mine softly. Ahh, the best medicine in the world..