13

Protected Princess

JIMIN P.O.V
I covered her small figure with the fluffy blanket before walking away, stepping out of the bedroom. I sighed heavily, running my fingers through my hair. What a day.. I headed to the kitchen then opened the cabinet and grabbed a glass. I took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and poured it to the glass before gulping it down.

" Where's Y/N ? "

I shifted my head to the owner of the voice.

I licked my lips, crossing my arms while leaning against the table

I licked my lips, crossing my arms while leaning against the table. " Sleeping. Must be tired cause of crying too much. " I said, clearing my throat. I feel.. Awkward.. He nodded, pursing his lips. " I see.. Hey, I wanna ask you something. " I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

" I heard that.. The protected princess of Mr. Bae is slowly revealed to the world of danger.. " I inhaled a sharp breath, looking away. " Don't fucking tell me 'I heard that', I fucking know you know. Stop the sarcasm. " Tae poked his inner cheek, crossing his arms.

" Stop it Park. She is never revealed to the mafias. And I believe she never look at people's blood too. She is protected. And why are you not doing the same thing ? Why are you not protecting her ? " " Then what the fuck am I doing ? Throwing her to the shitty sharks and let them eat her instead of wrapping her in my arms ? "

He sighed, shaking his head. " I didn't mean that. I am talking about her eyes. It's not innocent anymore. Cause you are making it obvious. Went to her school and killed a boy in front of the whole class ? We are making her scared, Jimin ! " I slammed the table before pointing an index finger towards him in anger.

" I know what I'm doing.. In this way, everyone will know that they better not mess with my girl.. Don't ever fucking tell me what to do.. " I said then rolled my eyes before walking away, bumping him on his shoulder. I'm the boss. No one tells me what to do..

The Next Day..

Y/N P.O.V
I groaned, slowly opening my eyes. I shifted my body to the side, only to see Jimin is staring at me while sitting on the bed.

" Morning

" Morning.. " I whispered before receiving a sweet kiss from him on my lips. " Morning sweetheart.. " I smiled, slowly sitting up. " I have school today, right ? " He nodded, chuckling softly. I rolled my eyes, pouting. " Please.. Please end soon.. " I said then about to get up when he suddenly pulled me by my wrist then placed me on his lap.

" You know that you can just skip school for the whole year cause I'm here to take care of you and feed you with my love. You don't have to waste your time and come to school. " He said, snaking his arms around my waist while his lips slowly travelled down to my neck, leaving wet kisses.

I hummed, grabbing his head and cupped his face. " Yes I can do that but I don't want to walk around as an uneducated person. " I said then pecked his lips before pulling away from him, standing up then headed to the bathroom. I then heard his groan. " You are still clever to me, baby ! "

Few Minutes Later..

I poked my inner cheek, drying my hair with the towel. Jimin is still sitting on the bed, playing with his phone. He then gestured me to come to him, which I gladly did. He moved to the edge of the bed, spreading his legs then pulled me closer. And now I'm standing between his thighs.

" You're.. You're not afraid of me.. Right ? " He asked softly, looking up to me. I blinked my eyes then curved a sweet smile. " I'm not, oppa.. Don't worry. " I stroked his hair, causing him to buried his face on my stomach, hugging me closer.

" I'm glad.. I thought you're scared of me since yesterday's accident.. If you really scared of me then I don't know what to do.. My life will definitely turn upside down.. " I giggled at his words then pulled away, raising his head up. " That sounds so sad.. " He pouted, making me laughed. " Come on, let's go. I don't wanna be late. "

JIMIN P.O.V
" Okay, so.. Bye~! " She said cutely, waving her hands at me before shooting me a flying kiss after stepping out of the car. I chuckled then waved at her, observing every of her movements. She giggled then walked away, heading to the school gate.

My smile slowly fade away when my eyes caught a group of boys that are whispering to each other while looking at her from head to toe. I bite the inner of my cheek then pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialled someone's number.

" Connect the CCTV to my phone. Now. "