8

Fucked Up

JIMIN P.O.V
I stopped the Jaguar in front of the school entrance before stepping out of it. I turned my head to the side, only to see Jungkook already hopped off his bike.

I then leaned against the car, looking at every inch of the building that I bought

I then leaned against the car, looking at every inch of the building that I bought. This school is under mine since I already bought it. But I don't really give a fuck about this school. I only care about my sweetheart that is in this school. A few minutes later, the bell rang.

I straightened my posture and looked at Jungkook. " Kook, lead the way. " I said, signalling him to walk in front of me. He nodded, adjusting his clothes before walking inside the school with me following his steps behind him.

Y/N P.O.V
The bell rang. Oh, recess time is over ! I stand up from the ground then wait for Lhis to do the same. " What class do you have ? " He asked, tilting his head while slowly walking towards the door with me beside him. I told him my next class then he smiled widely.

" Same ! Let's seat next to each other this time ! " He said, chuckling. I giggled then nodded. Both of us stepped out of the rooftop before heading to our next class. Looks like he is my company for this whole day since Jungkook is not here.. Let's just hope he won't find out.

Soon, we arrived at the class. Both of us chose the seats next to the window. Well, more like I chose the seat next to the window. He will sit in next to me. I sat down on it while Luis sat down on the other seat beside me. He smiled then both of us wait for the teacher. I looked out the window, trying to find something interesting to see and yeah.

I found something very 'interesting'.. I immediately frowned as I saw the sight. Jimin and Jungkook are.. Here ?? I hurriedly grabbed my phone from my pocket then texted Jimin.

- Jimin ! What are you doing here ??

Him 💞 - Baby~ Where are you ?

- Jimin !!

I looked at him that is walking behind Jungkook while playing with his phone. Suddenly, he looked up and looked around the building. Later, his eyes fell on me. I showed him my fist, causing him to smirked and returned my fist with a flying kiss. I looked away, rooling my eyes then placed my phone in my pocket before resting my chin on the desk, pouting.

Why are they here.. I'm sure there's something they wanna do.. " Y/N ? " I looked at the owner of the voice, only to see Luis is looking at me in concern. " Yes ? " " Are you okay ? " He asked, frowning slightly. I chuckled, straightening my posture. " Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry. " I smiled, making him returned it with a soft one. 

Few Minutes Later..

The teacher finally arrived, putting her books on the teacher's desk before started teaching. I was writing notes in my notebook when suddenly the door opened harshly, revealing..

My eyes went wide

My eyes went wide. What the.. The other students are shouting in fear ; both girls and guys. Even the teacher already hide herself behind the desk. His eyes scanned the room until it stopped on me. His lips slowly curved a smirk before it fell after he saw the guy next to me. Uh oh..

Out of blue, Jungkook appeared behind Jimin. He looked at me, so I used the chance and signalled 'What the fuck is going on ?' to him. Hopefully he will respond.. But instead, he looked away before looking at Jimin. What the.. The other students also gasped as soon as they saw Jungkook. He is known as a bad boy only and not as a mafia.. " You.. "

Jimin pointed his index finger towards Luis then gestured him to come to him. O-Okay now what.. Luis glanced at me before slowly standing up from the chair and walked over to him. Jimin.. No bad attitude please ? Soon, Luis stopped in front of Jimin and slowly looked up to him.

Jimin poked his inner cheek in pissed. Who the fuck piss him off ?! " You know what the fuck is your fault ? " He spoke in his deep and husky voice, causing shivers to travelled down my spine. Oh my goodness.. Jimin then kicked his stomach, causing Luis to bend down and coughed.

He then grabbed Luis' hair and pulled it to him before knocking his head on the teacher's desk. My eyes went wide. " Jimin ! " I can feel everyone's eyes on me, eyeing me in shock. Great, now you make me popular for knowing who you are.. He ignored me. Instead, he pulled out his gun and aimed at the guy's head.

Shit.. That's it ! " Jimin, stop ! " I ran to him and about to push him but Jungkook caught me in his arms. " Yah, Jungkook let me go ! " I struggled, trying to free myself from his muscular body. Jimin raised Luis' head then pushed him to the floor harshly before-

Bang !

" Ahh..! " I immediately turned my whole body and faced Jungkook, hiding my face on his hard chest. N-No.. W-Why.. Did he.. D-Do that.. I felt Jungkook's grip on me tightened. I can hear the other students shouting in fear, probably covering their ears right now. And I'm sure the whole school knows..

JIMIN P.O.V
I stared at his dead body in satisfaction. Now.. Your disgusting presence can fuck off from my baby's life.. " Hyung..! " I raised an eyebrow then turned my whole body, facing Jungkook. But my eyes then fell on the person that is hiding in his embrace. Sweetheart..

My eyes widened before I looked at Jungkook. He nodded his head, enough to let me know that she saw everything.. I licked my lips before slowly walking closer to them while my hand reaching up to touch her. " B-Baby..? " I was about to touch her hair when suddenly.. " Don't come near me ! " Shit, I fucked up..