22

New Home

AUTHOR P.O.V
" You broke your promise to her papa.. " Jimin slowly looked up from his knees then he wiped his tears before standing up then faced his friend. He.. Broke his.. Promise..? " I.. Broke my promise ?.. " He pointed towards himself then scoffed, curving a small smirk. His eyes are red and swollen while his hair is messy.

He look.. Like a mess..

" After all these years I protect her, I take care of her..! I still broke my promise..? She cheated one me, Tae ! She fucking cheated ! " He shouted in anger, slamming his hand on the wall. " She never cheat on you ! It's just a misunderstanding that can be settled with an explanation ! "

Jimin chuckled while he started crying again. He can't hold it anymore.. It's too much for him to handle.. " Misunderstand, huh..? Of course ! Of course it's a 'misunderstanding' ! Everything is my fault ! I'm the one who is fucking emotional ! And that immediately makes me broke my promise, right ? Right ?! "

Tae immediately walked towards him then pushed him till he fell to the floor before grabbing his collar as soon as he squatted. " Look outside, Park ! It's raining ! And it's fucking dark ! Anything can happen to her ! Do you fucking want something to happen to her before you finally admit your fault ?! Huh ?! "

He raised his voice, gripping his boss' collar. No.. Park Jimin is not his boss now.. Jimin immediately punched the floor while tears are streaming down his face as soon as Tae let him go. He is his friend.. " Fuck.. Fuck ! " He kicked the night stand next to the bed before leaning himself against the edge of the bed.

Tae brushed his hair with his fingers, licking his lips while stepping backwards

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tae brushed his hair with his fingers, licking his lips while stepping backwards. " G-Get out.. Get out, Tae.. Leave me alone.. " Jimin whispered, pulling his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around it. Tae sighed heavily, feeling a slight of pain in his chest as he saw what kind of state his best friend is in.

This is the first time he becomes like this.. This is not the leader of Venom.. This is.. Our Jimin.. Our fragile Jimin.. A tear dropped from his eye before he walked towards the door then stepped out of the bedroom. Please be fine, Park.. Then we're gonna find your sweetheart..

Y/N P.O.V
It was raining and it slowly gets heavier, so I ran to the nearby cafe and stepped into it. I sighed and rubbed my hands together as I walked to the counter and ordered one cup of hot chocolate. I then headed to one the tables and sat down on the one next to the window.

I pulled out my phone then tapped on the gallery. I pursed my lips as I saw one of Jimin's picture. I closed my eyes then kept the phone in my pocket. This is the best for both of us for now.. I muttered a small thank you as the waitress placed my cup of hot chocolate on the table.

Let's just.. Relax my mind for now, right ? I sipped on the hot chocolate and hummed as the sweetness of the chocolate reached my tounge. Suddenly.. " Hey, mind if I sit ? " I slowly looked up from the table, only to see a guy smiling sweetly at me. Emm..? " O-Oh yeah. Sure. "

I said, curving a small smile. " Thank you. " He said softly then sat down on the chair across me. " So, what a pretty girl like you doing here this late ? " He asked, tilting his head. I chuckled nervously, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. I'm not suppose to tell him that I argued with my boyfriend.. Right..?

" E-Emm.. Well, sometimes you need times for yourself.. " I said, earning a warm smile and a small nod from him. Okay.. He seems kind.. " I understand.. But you know, it's dangerous for you to be here alone. In this hour.. " He said, pursing his lips. Emm.. He's caring, I guess..?

" Yeah.. But well, I have limited of times for myself so.. " I shrugged my shoulders, shooting him a smile. He chuckled then rested his chin on his palm, staring at me. I gulped as I felt his intense stare on me. " Emm.. You need something..? " I asked, tilting my head.

He nodded. " Yeah.. Let's go. " His words caused me to frowned. Let's go..? " Let's go ? Go where ? " I asked, raising an eyebrow. His lips slowly curved a smirk, causing my heart to starts beating faster. Err.. Is it just me or.. I have a bad feeling about this..? " To your new home.. " " Wait wh- "

A cloth was placed against my mouth, causing me to lose conscious as I inhaled the smell of the cloth.. Shit..