17

Favourite Candy

Y/N P.O.V
I chuckled then signalled him to let my wrists go. He curved a small smirk before slowly moved his palms from my wrists, placing it on the side of my head instead. I smiled then wrapped my arms around his neck. My eyes then fell towards his chest, followed by my fingers.

I delicately trace my fingers on his bare muscular chest, biting my lips. " Sorry for pushing you.. I shouldn't have done that.. " I whispered softly while my mind recalled about the incident where I push him till he almost fall.. Poor my baby.. My eyes then make a contact with his', only to see he's already staring at me.

" It's okay.. It's nothing to me.. " He smiled cutely before his lips turned into an evil grin. Uh oh.. I giggled, cupping his cheeks. " What is it, hmm ? " I said, pulling his face down, closer to mine till our nose touched. " Don't play innocent with me, baby girl.. "

AUTHOR P.O.V
He whispered huskily before his lips hungrily pressed against her's, devouring every inch of her mouth as soon as his tounge succeed in entering his lover's mouth. Oh gosh.. She let out a soft moan between the kiss. He really loves to drive her crazy.. His hand then travelled under her gown.

She arched her back while humming softly as she feels the coldness of his hand against her hot skin. He curled his lips into a naughty smirk as he heard her seductive moans. He slowly pulled away from his favourite candy. " What's with the moan, hmm ?.. " He whispered raspily, secretly luring her with his dominance.

His hand slowly went to her bare back. Feeling no existence of her bra makes him more excited. She whined under his touch as he makes a soft circular motion behind her back. He hummed in response of her whine, going down to her neck and leave wet, open-mouthed kisses. " J-Jimin-ah.. "

She whispered softly, closing her eyes while feeling the pure sensation the guy above her is giving her. " Tell me what you want, baby girl.. " He went to her face, licking the corner of her mouth to tease her. She bite her lips, arching her back while letting out a desperate moan from her mouth.

He chuckled darkly as he saw what state she is in. Remembering that she's not in her undergarments, he leaned closer to her ear. " Not wearing anything under this sexy gown of yours, hmm ?.. Kitten really knows what will happen tonight, huh ?.. " He whispered raspily then bite her earlobe slightly.

She chuckled then turned her head towards him. " I know what my daddy wants after an argument.. Just like what he said.. " She then ran her fingers through his bare back, making sure to run it against his 'Nevermind' tattoo before scratching his skin with her nails slightly. He groaned under the feeling then bite his plump lips.

" It will solve everything.. "

Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes, feeling two arms around my waist. I chuckled as I saw his pouty sleeping face resting peacefully on the crook of my neck. Is this really the guy that dominant me last night ? Unbelievable.. I stroked his hair, trying to wake him up. He groaned then popped open his eyes.

" Morning, love.. " He said then peck my lips. I smiled then sat up, stretching my arms and neck. " Feeling sore ? " I immediately hit his thigh, making him laughed out loud. This guy really love to tease ! I stand up from the bed then started doing my morning routine.

Few Minutes Later..

Both of us  walked down the stairs then headed to the kitchen, only to see the others are already on their own chairs. Except for Tae and Jungkook. Tae's probably helping Jungkook to walk. We sat down on our seats then soon, Tae and Jungkook stepped into the kitchen.

" We heard something last night~ "

Blush immediately creeps to my cheeks, causing everyone to laughed

Blush immediately creeps to my cheeks, causing everyone to laughed. I hit Jimin's arm as he nudged my side with his elbow. I looked up, only to meet Jungkook's bunny smile. I chuckled then gestured him to sit next to me. Tae helped him to come towards me then sat him down beside me.

" It's not obvious, right ? " I whispered, leaning closer to his ear. He chuckled then poked my cheek. " You're lucky I can't walk properly. If not, I already stand in front of your bedroom's door to hear everything. " I hit his shoulder before giggling with him. Aisyy, this boy and his stupid joke.

JIMIN P.O.V
I poked my inner cheek, glancing at the two figures that are laughing with each other by the corner of my eyes. I know this sounds stupid and crazy but.. I'm jealous. I'm fucking jealous lately when I see Y/N with Jungkook. I feel like half of the attention that she should be giving to me is given towards him. And I don't like that..

Especially after the existence of some boys that tried to take her away from me lately.. I feel.. Insecure.. I feel like she can be taken away from me anytime. Even by my own friend that I already consider as my younger brother.. I sighed then started eating my breakfast. Control yourself, Park.. He is just Jeon Jungkook..