4:Hawaii,honeymoon,ringing any bells?

After we finished Billie insisted on washing the dishes so i double checked that we weren't missing anything. When she finished washing the dishes we went outside to see patrick parking the car.

Maggie got out and then patrick followed. They walked towards us reaching for our bags. We helped them with it and then went inside the car afterwards.

Maggie:You guys excited?

Billie:Fuck yeahhh. Hawaii here we come.

I looked at Billie and smiled,seeing how happy she was. I looked back towards the couple in the front seat.

Jennifer:Its going to be really fun! Cant wait to see how beautiful Hawaii is.

Patrick:Make sure to take a lot of pictures of yourselves and the scenery to show us when you get back.

Maggie:Yeah,im going to make a photo album about the trip for you guys.

I looked at maggie and smiled. She's so cute it made my heart full. Patrick began to drive and he turned on the radio. Drift away was playing,patrick and billie looked back and forth between each other.

Patrick&Billie:Im feeling a strain,ah aint it a shame OH GIVE ME THE BEAT BOYS AND FREE MY SOUL I WANNA GET LOST IN YOUR ROCK AND ROLL AND DRIFT AWAYYYY

Maggie and i laughed,shaking our heads. Its crazy how similar they are. They didn't even have to say what they were about to do they just did it and were in sync.

Its like they think with one brain,its funny sometimes. I smiled, looking out of the window on our way to the airport. When we got there Billie pulled her hood up,put her sunglasses on and her mask on.
(Corona was not a thing she was just using it to not be recognized)
Maggie and Patrick waved us goodbye after helping us take all our luggage out of the trunk. Finneas and Claudia couldn't be here because this time is prime time for the farmers market.

Yulianna and Yuliet were impossible to wake up at this hour so its no wonder they weren't here. They all texted us yesterday,telling us to have a good trip so it was all good.

We tried to walk through the airport as quickly as possible so that no one recognized  Billie.

It was easier for her to go unseen since she didn't have security guards and everyone was mostly asleep still so it wasn't drawing attention.

We made it through the airport and got to our plane. We boarded and went to first class.

We sat down on the bed and Billie began to panic frantically searching all over our seats

Jennifer:Billie baby whats wrong?

I was beginning to get worried.

Billie:I- think i left my aquaphor at home.

I gave a her a "bitch for real?" face. I pulled her aquaphor out of my pocket and handed it to her.

Jennifer:You told me to hold it for you in the car.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. She looked guilty and gave me a cheeky smile that made it impossible for me to be mad or annoyed.

Billie:Right...sorry.

I kissed her forehead and we decided to go to sleep since its a long 24 hour flight. Billie fell asleep instantly while i on the other hand stayed wide awake.

I looked out of the window for about 3 hours, entertaining myself with the sky while Billie slept. She woke up soon after the three hours and looked over at me.

Jennifer:Did you sleep well baby?

She extended her arms out,pulling me into her embrace so that my back was against her chest as she gently laid her chin on my shoulder.

Billie:Yes i did, did you sleep at all mamas?

I shook my head no, eyes trained on the clouds outside of my window. After a moment of silence i spoke.

Jennifer:Can you sing to me?

Billie softly giggled and placed a kiss on my neck.

Billie:What song?

Billie whispered softly.

I thought for a minute. I love all of her songs.

Jennifer:Surprise me.

I said laughing a little. I could feel her smiling as she began to sing.

When I was older
I was a sailor on an open sea

I smiled as she continued.

But now I'm underwater
And my skin is paler than it should ever be

Hmm
I'm on my back again
Dreaming of a time and place
Where you and I remain the best of friends
Even after all this ends
Can we pretend?

Her voice makes me feel like im floating.

I'm on my, I'm on my back again
It's seeming more and more
Like all we ever do is see how far it bends
Before it breaks in half and then
We bend it back again

Guess I got caught in the middle of it
Yes I've been taught, got a little of it
In my blood, in my blood

Memories burn like a forest fire
Heavy rain turns any funeral pyre to mud
In the flood

Even her voice is hot. Fucking shit.

When I was older
I was a sailor on an open sea
But now I'm underwater
And my skin is paler than it should ever be

I'm watching movies back to back in black and white, I never
Seen anybody do it like I do it any better
I'm goin' over you, I'm overdue for new endeavors

Nobody lonely like I'm lonely and I don't know whether
You'd really like it in the limelight

You'd sympathize with all the bad guys
I'm still a victim in my own right

But I'm the villain in my own eyes, yeah

When I was older
I was a sailor on an open sea

By the time she stopped singing i was about to fall asleep from the overwhelming calmness. By her voice towards the end,i could tell she was also about to fall asleep.

Before i knew it,i was out. I woke up to the sound of a flight attendant saying we were landing in Hawaii right now. I faced Billie and began shaking her slightly.

Jennifer:Babe, we're here.

Billie:Here where?

She asked,clearly still half asleep.

Jennifer:Hawaii,honeymoon,ringing any bells?

I asked,laughing a little as i began to get up.

Billie:Fuck yeah! We're on our honeymoon!

Billie grabbed my by the waist pulling me back down from where i was just laying down. I laughed,hugging her back.

Jennifer:Lets go you bozo.

I pulled her back up and we got our bags, making our way out of the airport.

———
Originally it was gonna b in Bali but i did a poll on my fanacc and yall said Hawaii so i changed it but if it says Bali anywhere,yall know why

& alsoo, i might write smut in the next few chapters. Ion knowww yettt