24:insemination

Billie and I were now sitting in a waiting room. My legs were jumping up and down anxiously. Billie suddenly put her hand on my right knee,since she was sitting on my right,to stop my leg.

It worked,i looked over at her and i could tell she knew exactly how i felt. I looked up to see her smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back.Its a subconscious thing. With just one smile she eased my mind.

I interlaced our fingers and rested my head on her shoulder. I took a deep breath.

Jennifer:Im scared.

Billie:I know you are baby, and if you want to back out just say the word.

I shook my head.

Jennifer:I want this.

I was scared as fuck but i knew that i wanted this with Billie. It's literally gonna be so amazing and i know it's gonna get harder from here on out but im willing to go through all of that.

Nurse:Jennifer O'Connell?

I looked up at a nurse,flipping through pages on a clipboard. She looked at us and smiled when we got up.

Nurse:The doctor is ready for you. Please follow me.

So thats what we did. We followed the nurse lady through a really long white hallway with blue-ish lighting. Usually i have hospitals or anything related to that but this place wasn't scary or uncomfortable.

When we finally got to an opened door the nurse smiled at us and let us go in first. Billie and I thank the nurse and walk in.

Doctor:Hello,im doctor Ameli,nice to meet the both of you.

Billie and I said, "nice to meet you" in sync.

Billie:Im Billie and this is Jennifer.

She smiled at us once again while nodding her head.

Doctor Ameli:Alright so which one of you is getting inseminated today?

Jennifer:That would be me.

Doctor Ameli:Alright Jennifer so,heres a hospital gown that i need you to change into. I'll leave the room to check with the nurse that everything is ready. I'll be back in 5-10 minutes. I'll knock on the door to make sure you're ready for me to come in.

I nodded in understanding.

She locked the door from the inside and exited. I began to take off my clothes and put on the hospital gown. I got done way sooner than expected and i sat down on a little bed thing that they had here.

I began swinging my legs back and forth. Billie walked over to me. She didn't say anything,just kissed my upper neck. I smiled. Just being in her presence calmed me down.

Billie and I talked about random bullshit until we heard a knock on the door,approximately 8 minutes later.

Doctor Ameli:Are you done or do you need more time?

Billie opened the door for her. She clapped and smiled.

Doctor Ameli:Great.

She closed the door after herself as Billie sat down. The do tor walked to a table that had all sorts of medical things.

Doctor Ameli:Okay,can you please lay down on this table?

I nodded and laid down.

Doctor Ameli:Alright,you're going to be present for the procedure,am i right?

She asked Billie to which Billie nodded her head.

Doctor Ameli:Alright. Im going to need you to put your feet here.

She said,speaking to me this time. She indicated for me to put my feet in sections designated to keep my legs open.

Doctor Ameli explained the whole process to me. She began when i told her to and we finished quickly but im not surprised. The process itself doesn't take long at all.

When we were done i could finally move my legs from that uncomfortable ass position they were in.

Doctor Ameli:Okay so take a pregnancy test in a week and if you're not pregnant wait a little and try again. If you're still not pregnant come back and we'll see what happened. But if it does turn up pregnant then no news is good news.

We nodded and smiled.

Doctor Ameli:Alright so i'll leave now,let you change back into your clothes.

I nodded and she left. Locking the door from inside once again.

Billie began jumping up and down while rushing towards me. She opened her arms wide and i fell right in between them. I smiled as she kept mumbling incoherent happy things.

I pulled away from her so that i could get dressed once again. When i got dressed we walked out and said bye to everyone. Billie signed some things for a few of the girls that worked there and we left soon afterwards.

Billie:Alright you want some food?

I nodded.

Billie:Bet,what do you want?

She swerved off the parking lot.

Jennifer:KFC?

I said pouting with a little slick smile. Her vegan ass rolled her eyes but complied either way. After we got KFC we went to Taco Bell for her. We ate in the car while the neighborhood played lightly in the back.

———

this was really uneventful and the wait was long, IM SORRYYYY

i just be forgetting that people are waiting for me to post lmfaoooo, i be thinking that 3 people read this😂

but anyways sorryyy and btw therefore i am live slaps😝