5:Fly me to the moon

We got outside of the airport in Hawaii,without anyone recognizing Billie. When we exited i looked for the car that we had rented. I saw it to the far right.

Jennifer:The car is over there.

I pointed towards it and we began walking. Billie insisted on renting a jeep. Since Hawaii is mostly land type terrain and not concrete, a jeep is good for that.

We got a person to drop it off here.

Once we got to the car i saw a guy waiting outside

:Jennifer and Billie?

We nodded.

:Im with the car services,im here to drop these keys off.

He handed the keys to Billie.

:Enjoy your stay.

We said thank you and began loading the back of the jeep with our suitcases and shit. Once we were done we headed to our seats. Billie wanted to drive,like always,not that i mind.

Billie:Babe can you put the address of the place that we're staying at in the gps?

Jennifer:On it.

Billie put her seat belt on and arranged the mirror and all of that as i put the coordinates in. She began to drive and it was so pretty.

We drove for 10 minutes with "Way back home" by Krys Talk and Cole Sipe playing as i looked at how beautiful and natural this island is.

Soon we got to the main building of the place we're staying at. This is kind of like a hotel but not really. It wasn't mini suites, it was more like houses and they weren't crammed together. There was a main building and then you got your place # and keys.

After that you had to drive to your house and that was it. By the looks of this building i already knew our house was gonna be beautiful.

 By the looks of this building i already knew our house was gonna be beautiful

Jennifer:Its so beautiful.

Billie:I thought you would like it.

Billie planned the honey moon since i planned the wedding. She parked the car and we got out.