7:Paddle boards,sunset and shii

Today was a beach day. Billie and i had planned to go to the beach and have a natural day. I woke up first,like always, considering Billie loves to sleep in.

I got up and checked the time. I saw it was already 11 am. I looked over at Billie's sleeping face and decided to let her sleep in a little.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I wash my face with a specific soap so i do that before i shower.After i felt refreshed enough before showering i decided to go wake Billie up.

I walked towards Billie's side of the bed and then leaned closer to her,as i began to pepper kisses onto her face.

Jennifer:Billie,baby,wake up.

I kept repeating that,over and over for about 5 minutes until Billie opened her eyes and stared right at me.

Jennifer:Come on,get ready, today is a beach day.

I gave her a kiss and then walked to one of the outside showers.

I got in and began to shower and shit. I saw Billie thru the little window that the wall had in the inside part of the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and then came to shower with me. When we were done we dried our hair and then got dressed into swim suits. Billie and I had matching black channel swimsuits.

Billie had a kind of long,semi see through black cover up for her swimsuit and i had a cover up too but it tied around my waist and it was only for the bottom part. My boobs aren't nearly as big as Billies so I didn't mind having my top exposed.

Jennifer:We taking the car right?

Billie nodded as she put on aquaphor. I made sure to grab towels,sun glasses and sunscreen,putting them all into a backpack along with other things we might need.

Usually i hate sunscreen but after a 1 hour long speech by claudia about the damage that sun can cause your skin, i decided to just bring it.

Plus the type she recommended smelled really nice,not like the usual sunscreen smell.

Billie:Babe you ready?

Jennifer:Yeah.

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. I put the backpack in the backseat and got into the passenger seat as Billie got in the drivers.

We drove to a beach. When we got there Billie parked the car and we got out. I grabbed the backpack,putting it on my shoulders as Billie took the keys out the car.

We walked to the beach and i was looking at the ocean when Billie tapped me.

Billie:Baby look.

I looked towards where Billie was looking. It was a paddle board kiosk type thing where they rented paddle boards.